How to calculate aimassist speed

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It's already dumb because vape adjusts aimassist speed depending on sensitivity anyway
I've made this guide because tons of people don't know if their aim assist is blatant or not.
It might not look blatant server side but it quite literally ruins your aim.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
aim assist isn't detected by anticheats, only staff can ban for it, probably if they use gmsp and look at your POV

I've made this guide because tons of people don't know if their aim assist is blatant or not.
It might not look blatant server side but it quite literally ruins your aim.
how does it ruin aim

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
how does it ruin aim
It will aim for you with such a high setting, making you not aim manually (obviously), which will progressively make your aim worse.
aim assist isn't detected by anticheats, only staff can ban for it, probably if they use gmsp and look at your POV
This guide is because people don't know aim assist is supposed to HELP YOU, not aim for you.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
It will aim for you with such a high setting, making you not aim manually (obviously), which will progressively make your aim worse.

This guide is because people don't know aim assist is supposed to HELP YOU, not aim for you.
If you already cheat does it really matter how good your legit aim is

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Use 3.6 on hypixel and 4.5 on mmc (if ur on vape lite then use 36 and 45). It really doesn't matter though as you can't get banned, just don't go over the sliders and use what works best for you
You can actually go over the sliders lmao it'll be fine

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
If you want it to aim for you just use 30h 10v and 100% sensitivity.
I use it when I decide to do ranked no debuff