How to calculate aimassist speed

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
If you don't want it to literally aim for you, you can go up to 40 (10 with 100)
I'd reccomend 15.
I always use max aim assist setting and I use 50% sens and my pc sens is 400 or 800 I forgot

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
This thread is confusing to me how is it useful at all vape already modifies the aim speed based on your sensitivity no?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
This thread is confusing to me how is it useful at all vape already modifies the aim speed based on your sensitivity no?
yes you can test it by keeping the same aimassist settings and changing your ingame minecraft senstivity, lower sens = slower vape aimassist

Pogama1

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Why is thread even a thing then lmao
I felt like people needed it since a lot of people have been using aim assist settings that basically aim for you and destroy your aim and they don't know how to configure it because of in game sensitivity.
sens is 45 what aimassist settings do i use? looks legit ofc
For practice servers I recommend 14, for hypixel I recommend 10.

ohmedo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
I felt like people needed it since a lot of people have been using aim assist settings that basically aim for you and destroy your aim and they don't know how to configure it because of in game sensitivity.

So on hypixel. 10 horizontal speed, max angle 180, distance 4.1, click aim, aim while on target, check block break, only these are on?

ohmedo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22

Also I got a 1 year ban and I'm unbanned tomorrow do u recommend play first games no vape then use it or it won't matter with the settings u recommend for main accounts?

Horse

Social Credit
Here's the formula on how to calculate it:
aimassist speed/(your current in game sens/100)
Here's an example of that:
6/(200/100)
6/2=3
Making this since on some servers you can get banned if your setting's too high. Also always test it before going into gameplay with it,aimassist is supposed to help you aim,NOT aim for you.
Isn't this hella dumb since you aren't even considering DPI