How to calculate aimassist speed

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Here's the formula on how to calculate it:
aimassist speed/(your current in game sens/100)
Here's an example of that:
6/(200/100)
6/2=3
Making this since on some servers you can get banned if your setting's too high. Also always test it before going into gameplay with it, aimassist is supposed to help you aim, NOT aim for you.
Recommended settings (use formula to calculate for your sensitivity):
Practice servers (eg. Minemen.club): 7.5 on 100 sensitivity.
Minigame servers (eg. Hypixel): 6 on 100 sensitivity.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
If you need an aimassist setting that looks legit,feel free to ask here.

Reactions: FFA

SKOPI

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
If you need an aimassist setting that looks legit,feel free to ask here.
sorry my brain hurts could you tell me if 35 hori and 37 vertical with a 104 sens is legit? i think it is

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
sorry my brain hurts could you tell me if 35 hori and 37 vertical with a 104 sens is legit? i think it is
10 is too strong for me on 100, but staff don't ban for it. It might not look legit tho because of the vertical aim.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
"dpi makes no change" try 1500. also kinda high imo i use 800 but i think its pretty similar if we compare the numbers (i aint doing the math). okay i did the math and ur on 5k overall and im on 5120
I meant it makes no difference with aimassist.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
yeah i was thinking of ur legit sens. do you play legit sometimes by any chance?
Rarely ever considering I dont even play as much as I used to. On vacation too rn so when im home im mainly on Vape forums/youtube.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
im weird cuz i play legit 80℅ of the time (statistically confirmed) but i also seem to only toggle against nons to troll. wait is that farming wdr...
Meh, playing legit isn't weird imo. It's more fun than closet cheating for me.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I also don't play legit because I am probably washed asf because the last time I played legit was 8 months ago.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
getting two layers of obby and 3.5 reach with prot 4 is peak humor change my mind
I remember going on a 6 winstreak in trios for it to be ruined by blatant cheaters using the same strat with 3.2 reach

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
bro i got rbw banned for "autoblock" i dont autoblock for shit i just use my pinkey and ring finger to blockhit while butterflying (im weird ik)
Ngl I can see myself doing that too. Anyways, that's another reason not to play RBW.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
besides people screeching ratial slurs when i flawless them with my 30% accuracy w taps LMAO
Even playing 1.20 (completely legit) didnt make my w taps better so in most cases I stick to s tapping.

seby

Social Credit
6/(200/100)
6/2=3
Making this since on some servers you can get banned if your setting's too high. Also always test it before going into gameplay with it,aimassist is supposed to help you aim,NOT aim for you.
5/64/100 = 0.00078125
5/64 = 0.078125

SKOPI

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
"dpi makes no change" try 1500. also kinda high imo i use 800 but i think its pretty similar if we compare the numbers (i aint doing the math). okay i did the math and ur on 5k overall and im on 5120
bro its aimassist. do your think it actually moves your mouse? why are you so stupid

DINgs

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
6/(200/100)
6/2=3
Making this since on some servers you can get banned if your setting's too high. Also always test it before going into gameplay with it,aimassist is supposed to help you aim,NOT aim for you.
how much should I put for hori and verti if my sens 25-30 in game (when I move my mouse down for place block or move the crosshair the sens I put doesn't match example my sens 25 but it actually act like 90)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
how much should I put for hori and verti if my sens 25-30 in game (when I move my mouse down for place block or move the crosshair the sens I put doesn't match example my sens 25 but it actually act like 90)
If you don't want it to literally aim for you, you can go up to 40 (10 with 100)
I'd reccomend 15.