How to calculate aimassist speed

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm new to kind of minecraft cheat and u mean 4 is hori and 6 for verti?
I don't use vertical at all, for me it looks kinda blatant, I usually use 6 horizontal with 100% sensitivity (24 with your sensitivity).

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Holy shit am I the only one who thinks high aimassist messes u up in bridge fights (45 degree trades)
It does sometimes, especially when you play 2s and aimassist turns to the other player without any reason.

newlol11

Social Credit
Here's the formula on how to calculate it:
aimassist speed/(your current in game sens/100)
Here's an example of that:
6/(200/100)
6/2=3
Making this since on some servers you can get banned if your setting's too high. Also always test it before going into gameplay with it,aimassist is supposed to help you aim,NOT aim for you.
why cant i let it aim for me. thats how i always use it

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
why cant i let it aim for me. thats how i always use it
Alongside it possibly looking blatant (staff won't ban) with strafe increase and high settings, you'll lose most of your aim/tracking skill and take a few days to months to get it back.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
And it's not called aimbot but aimASSIST (which means the intended use was on pretty low settings).

newlol11

Social Credit
Alongside it possibly looking blatant (staff won't ban) with strafe increase and high settings, you'll lose most of your aim/tracking skill and take a few days to months to get it back.
dont use strafe increase yeah_jack did it and it was crazy blatant it was snapping or something like that

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
you'll lose most of your aim/tracking skill and take a few days to months to get it back.
this happened to me when i just started cheating and i was cheating very hard, i still havent gotten all of my aim skill back but i have gotten a lot better when it comes to every other pvp mechanic

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
dont use strafe increase yeah_jack did it and it was crazy blatant it was snapping or something like that
It can also work against you sometimes. I use 6 without strafe increase for hypixel and 8 for mmc if i need to.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
this happened to me when i just started cheating and i was cheating very hard, i still havent gotten all of my aim skill back but i have gotten a lot better when it comes to every other pvp mechanic
Happened to me too. I'm speaking from experience.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
It can also work against you sometimes. I use 6 without strafe increase for hypixel and 8 for mmc if i need to.
i dont even use aa anymore unless im fighting a cheater then i use really high aa, once i literally killed a hopper ON MY PHONE with max aa on raven b+

Last edited:
VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i dont even use aa anymore unless im fighting a cheater then i use really high aa
Fair, I main nodebuff right now so you need a lot of fast flicks and they need to be accurate so I just use aimassist for that.

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Here's the formula on how to calculate it:
aimassist speed/(your current in game sens/100)
Here's an example of that:
6/(200/100)
6/2=3
Making this since on some servers you can get banned if your setting's too high. Also always test it before going into gameplay with it,aimassist is supposed to help you aim,NOT aim for you.
i use 116 sense and i never understood any of that so what would be my aim assist sorry

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
It's all preference, but basically don't set it too high so it doesn't aim for you.
ye i dont like it very strong it feels weird so i dont use it but i wanna get a bit help with aim since im so washed and my aim sucks rn