[GUIDE] Undetectable/Detectable Modules

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Yeah ofc.
I even think they have removed the 50 tick blink limit as in one of Merryzz's video, this limit was being used but yeah just make sure that you set auto send to 900 so that you don't get kicked (vanilla feature).

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I even think they have removed the 50 tick blink limit as in one of Merryzz's video, this limit was being used but yeah just make sure that you set auto send to 900 so that you don't get kicked (vanilla feature).
I've used it for longer when using nofall. And yes I think they just make you lag back now, as blink antivoids are currently a thing.

Ping

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '16
I just got banned on my main,

Autoclicker 6 - 10
Aimassist H 1000 V 1000 Max Angle 180+
Velocity Jump Reset Mode
AntiBot Remove Bots

So I guess if you turn up aim assist enough you get Watchdogged, or could it have been a manual ban...

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Autoclicker 6 - 10
Velocity Jump Reset Mode
AntiBot Remove Bots

So I guess if you turn up aim assist enough you get Watchdogged, or could it have been a manual ban...
It was staff. Might've been the jump reset.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It was staff. Might've been the jump reset.
Not detectable

Autoclicker 6 - 10
Velocity Jump Reset Mode
AntiBot Remove Bots

You did something else, why do you need the aim assist that high it can’t be that hard to aim

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It is detectable just not without also detecting legit jump resetting (some anticheats don't care though, like polar). The other reason it might've banned is because the anticheat didn't properly account for it.
They would’ve falsely banned thousands of people by now, I’ve done jump reset hundreds of times without even realizing.

The dude probably used timer or something retarded

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
They would’ve falsely banned thousands of people by now, I’ve done jump reset hundreds of times without even realizing.
Yeah but with 100% chance you can actually get banned, it happened to me as well as several other people (all of them got unbanned after appealing or even without appealing though, so agc probably didn't account for it properly or something like that).

Either case as Manthe said, you should use a significantly lower chance than 100.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Yeah but with 100% chance you can actually get banned, it happened to me as well as several other people (all of them got unbanned after appealing or even without appealing though, so agc probably didn't account for it properly or something like that).

Either case as Manthe said, you should use a significantly lower chance than 100.
Oh you're referring to mmc? I thought you were talking about hypixel lmao (I thought this was the hypixel detection thread)

Ping

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '16
To clarify, I hopped on the pit to do some casual outskirt streaking in iron and these are the settings I had

Autoclicker: 6.7 - 9.8
Aim Assist: H 1000, V 1000, Max Angle 32
Velocity: Jump Reset Mode, Chance 100%
Anti Bot: Remove Bots

I said in my previous post that I had aim angle on like 180+ or something but it's actually just a glitch in vape where there is also an FOV directly behind your head, so I had 30 FOV in front of me and direcltly behind me. This caused me to 180 snap on people which I thought was because I had the aim speed too high

The thing is I got banned so fast, from the start of pvp to ban was only like 20-30min max so I think it might be watchdog detecting my insane aim assist, not jump reset.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
To clarify, I hopped on the pit to do some casual outskirt streaking in iron and these are the settings I had

Autoclicker: 6.7 - 9.8
Aim Assist: H 1000, V 1000, Max Angle 32
Velocity: Jump Reset Mode, Chance 100%
Anti Bot: Remove Bots

I said in my previous post that I had aim angle on like 180+ or something but it's actually just a glitch in vape where there is also an FOV directly behind your head, so I had 30 FOV in front of me and direcltly behind me. This caused me to 180 snap on people which I thought was because I had the aim speed too high

The thing is I got banned so fast, from the start of pvp to ban was only like 20-30min max so I think it might be watchdog detecting my insane aim assist, not jump reset.
it was 100% jump reset.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

Autoclicker 6 - 10
Velocity Jump Reset Mode
AntiBot Remove Bots

how do u manage to use such high aa 100 is enough if u just cba to move ur mouse and it doesnt give u seizures

Thunder

Social Credit
El objetivo de esta guía es qué se puede detectar y qué no. El alcance es técnicamente detectable en cualquier valor que no sea 3, que es básico (y muchos antitrampas ya lo hacen).

Como dijo Doge, todos se pueden detectar y varios antitrampas ya lo hacen.
Do you know any method to use scope? Or do you think it is possible to use reach in polar?