[GUIDE] Undetectable/Detectable Modules

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Someone told me this (I see why they'd be focusing on the na ac only, most of the mmc's income comes from na players) and he had a lot of proof to back it up so I feel like it's worth mentioning.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Someone told me this (I see why they'd be focusing on the na ac only, most of the mmc's income comes from na players) and he had a lot of proof to back it up so I feel like it's worth mentioning.
every time i join mmc eu has like 5x more players than na

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
It does on some anticheats, grim detects any setting basically.
on grim u can literally autoblock (as long as u dont move) and silent aura (as long as u dont move a lot)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
on grim u can literally autoblock (as long as u dont move) and silent aura (as long as u dont move a lot)
Rise has a 0 0 velocity and full autoblock for grim (while moving) but it still doesn't change the fact that it has pretty good compensation and is the best free anticheat.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
wonder how clients like rise have bypasses for them then
Just exploits. I've been using rise for some time now and it's a really good blatant client for 30$ (probably the most reputable hybrid blatant focused client). Also unfortunately Rise hasn't got a speed for grim yet.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
every time i join mmc eu has like 5x more players than na
People from the usa tend to spend the most money online, I guess (this also can be the reason hypixel doesn't wanna add eu and asia proxies again too alongside the ''splitting up the community'' bullshit).

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
but how does backtrack not flag for reach?
Anticheats will have to compensate for lag, either by allowing for some reach or by using transactions. The client is supposed to respond to this transaction packet with certain information, backtrack will spoof the response to this transaction. In short backtrack allows you to hit players in their previous position, which can allow you to hit them from further away. If the anticheat simply compensates for lag by allowing higher reach, backtrack can actually make you flag for hitboxes.
It will if you get a reach hit, of course (above 3). Otherwise it will flag for hitboxes.
It cannot flag as long as the anticheat works as I explained above. It depends on the server too, not just anticheat. Some servers with polar will just allow for higher reach, I believe.
Grim is discontinued and there are plenty of flaws with it. There are several fly exploits and also noslows etc.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It cannot flag as long as the anticheat works as I explained above. It depends on the server too, not just anticheat. Some servers with polar will just allow for higher reach, I believe.
The server owners just lowered the checks then. They can also enable experimental checks or such if they have access to them but they can false (the reason they're called experimental). Some servers mix anticheats to patch exploits in some anticheats or if they just don't have a good config (verus+ncp is blocksmc's anticheat, for example. Yes, it can false but that is irrelevant).

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
The server owners just lowered the checks then. They can also enable experimental checks or such if they have access to them but they can false (the reason they're called experimental). Some servers mix anticheats to patch exploits in some anticheats or if they just don't have a good config (verus+ncp is blocksmc's anticheat, for example. Yes, it can false but that is irrelevant).
i literally cant play blocksmc legit (i do that once in a while ik im a freak) bc every time i butterfly click my hits dont reg because of ncp

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i literally cant play blocksmc legit (i do that once in a while ik im a freak) bc every time i butterfly click my hits dont reg because of ncp
I've been using both Vape and Rise to closet cheat on blocksmc (rise for toggling against cheaters/legit scaffold) with 16-20 on both clients and my hits register perfectly fine, even when I'm 4 blocking. Perhaps it's an issue with ping?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I've been using both Vape and Rise to closet cheat on blocksmc (rise for toggling against cheaters/legit scaffold) with 16-20 on both clients and my hits register perfectly fine, even when I'm 4 blocking. Perhaps it's an issue with ping?
It happens when you hit someone for a long time without stopping. Also how is rise for that? I still use vape since im able to autoblock on cheaters, with criticals and I just prefer it over rise. You can use packet criticals on rise too just put the delay or whatever its called on like 500.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It happens when you hit someone for a long time without stopping. Also how is rise for that? I still use vape since im able to autoblock on cheaters, with criticals and I just prefer it over rise. You can use packet criticals on rise too just put the delay or whatever its called on like 500.
Rise is a blatant client so considering that you'll flag less. It's also got a fly, pretty much infinite (I think sprint) scaffold, good damage boost speed etc. I've tried Vape, it's by no means bad for blocksmc blatant cheating but I like rise more (partially because of the shader/glow visuals). I'm not really a fan of criticals. What I mostly do is closet cheat for 10-20 minutes and then go blatant (staff spectate new players only).
I also love Rise's scaffold more than Vape mostly because it has sneak while in air and on sneak hold (I'm lazy and don't want to speedbridge myself) but again, it's personal preference. Rise also has an autoblock for blocksmc (new ncp). Kind of sad that vanilla will lag you back now.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Rise is a blatant client so considering that you'll flag less. It's also got a fly, pretty much infinite (I think sprint) scaffold, good damage boost speed etc. I've tried Vape, it's by no means bad for blocksmc blatant cheating but I like rise more (partially because of the shader/glow visuals). I'm not really a fan of criticals. What I mostly do is closet cheat for 10-20 minutes and then go blatant (staff spectate new players only).
I also love Rise's scaffold more than Vape mostly because it has sneak while in air and on sneak hold (I'm lazy and don't want to speedbridge myself) but again, it's personal preference. Rise also has an autoblock for blocksmc (new ncp). Kind of sad that vanilla will lag you back now.
Yeah I know, I have rise. The fly silent flags, for scaffold and such yeah its pretty good. You can also use old intave noslow for consumables.

They do spectate new players but playing like 1-2 games "legit" will be enough. Just make sure your config isn't silent flagging because you'll get spectated, I usually have that issue with sprint scaffold.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yeah I know, I have rise. The fly silent flags, for scaffold and such yeah its pretty good. You can also use old intave noslow for consumables.

They do spectate new players but playing like 1-2 games "legit" will be enough. Just make sure your config isn't silent flagging because you'll get spectated, I usually have that issue with sprint scaffold.
Also fly requires/required low VL to use. Rise has possibly more potential because of the scripting system (haven't used it yet since I've got back to rise a few days ago) but afaik it's comparable to astolfo.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Also fly requires/required low VL to use. Rise has possibly more potential because of the scripting system (haven't used it yet since I've got back to rise a few days ago) but afaik it's comparable to astolfo.
The fly is made for uncp not verus, it will flag verus. It works the same way as vape longjump (under a block).