[GUIDE] Undetectable/Detectable Modules

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
This will be a guide of which modules are undetectable and which ones aren't! Applies to every server/anticheat.

I am not responsible for any bans, they can occur regardless if you're cheating or not, or because you don't know how to use a module properly/staff decided to ban you for something that looks weird. This is just a guide for which modules can be detected by a serverside anticheat and which ones cannot.

Green = Undetectable on any settings
Blue = Undetectable/bypasses any anticheat on the right settings
Yellow = Might cause odd behaviour/depends
Gray = Don't know
Red = Detectable on any settings

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker [All depends on server]
HitSelect
Reach
RightClicker
SilentAura
Sprint
Velocity [Jump Reset mode, can't get patched without flagging legit players. Some servers decide to prevent this anyways]
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AutoHeal [Legit mode, use decent delays]
Fly
HitBoxes
InvWalk
KeepSprint
Killaura
NoFall
SafeWalk
Timer

Render:
AntiDebuff [Everything except "Remove effects" is safe to use]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
AntiFireball [Use decent speed & not silent, it should be fine]
AutoFish
AutoPearl
BackTrack
[Depends on ping & if the server compensates for lag or not]
Blink [Choke all packets]
Clutch
FakeLag [Latency/Dynamic]
NoJumpDelay
Panic

Scaffold [Legit/GodBridge/TellyBridge]

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace

Freecam
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Inventory:
(use decent delays for inventory management modules)
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoHotbar
InvCleaner
Refill
ThrowDebuff
Throwpot

Minigames:
BedBreaker
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status
Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Blink is technically detectable if you do something weird while blinking and freecam I think you can bypass if you jump then enable it

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Blink is technically detectable if you do something weird
Its not any more detectable than your internet cutting out. But you're right some things are weird (such as if you spawn a fake player and hit them it will send some invalid packets, already reported it as a bug though).
and freecam I think you can bypass if you jump then enable it
Oh? Well either case the modules shouldn't require you to do something specific in order to bypass.

pickledick

Social Credit
Godbridge detectable? never heard of that and dont see why it would be. I use it on hypixel beds never had a problem, whereas they block tellybridging.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Godbridge detectable? never heard of that and dont see why it would be. I use it on hypixel beds never had a problem, whereas they block tellybridging.
im pretty sure its detectable if u dont jump

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Them blocking tellybridging isn't really a detection, for the godbridge I talked to someone about it and the explanation I got is that it slows down on the edges of blocks which isn't really doable legit. This can mainly flag prediction anticheats although i've never personally had an issue with it.

pickledick

Social Credit
im pretty sure its detectable if u dont jump
thats all in just theory though. theres nothing out there that checks for this afaik, even non-production anticheats

Them blocking tellybridging isn't really a detection, for the godbridge I talked to someone about it and the explanation I got is that it slows down on the edges of blocks which isn't really doable legit. This can mainly flag prediction anticheats although i've never personally had an issue with it.
thats just an speculation of one person, and thats essentially claiming the godbridge does invalid movement. pretty sure its been said by manthe it does nothing a human cant do. contradictions! I've never heard of anyone ever having an issue, might not be fair to say its 100% detectable without proof or some sort of confirmation from the devs

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
thats just an speculation of one person, and thats essentially claiming the godbridge does invalid movement. pretty sure its been said by manthe it does nothing a human cant do. contradictions! I've never heard of anyone ever having an issue, might not be fair to say its 100% detectable without proof or some sort of confirmation from the devs
The person that explained this to me says it moves in a way that isn't possible legit, while most anticheats don't detect this some do. Is this correct? Idk, heres a video they sent (polar delay bans that are caused by high violation level btw). https://streamable.com/5kyu9i

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The person that explained this to me says it moves in a way that isn't possible legit, while most anticheats don't detect this some do. Is this correct? Idk, heres a video they sent (polar delay bans that are caused by high violation level btw). https://streamable.com/5kyu9i
Doesn't work like that. It doesn't do anything abnormal at all. It simply reproduce actions that are possible legit. Jumping is just a way to prevent falling from your bridge.

It is detectable on some anticheats like vulcan (limit) becuase 8 is the max limit you can godbridge without jumping).
Good example this anticheat is known for false flagging. Take verus as an example it'd be funny.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Doesn't work like that. It doesn't do anything abnormal at all. It simply reproduce actions that are possible legit. Jumping is just a way to prevent falling from your bridge.
Yeah that's what I thought. We'll see how it really is.
I don't think this bans on any server with any setting but I may be wrong
From what I heard, it can be detected because of consistency. Is this worth detecting though? Doubtful.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Good example this anticheat is known for false flagging. Take verus as an example it'd be funny.
As already stated, some other anticheats that don't false flag will flag for that and it IS impossible to godbridge more than 8-9 blocks without jumping legit. Anyone who does it is using safewalk/scaffolding.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
As already stated, some other anticheats that don't false flag will flag for that and it IS impossible to godbridge more than 8-9 blocks without jumping legit. Anyone who does it is using safewalk/scaffolding.
No relevant anticheats have been able to detect God bridge scaffold without issues. And jumping every 8 blocks is just a way to prevent people falling. People can God bridge to 10+ blocks depending how good they are.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
and it IS impossible to godbridge more than 8-9 blocks without jumping legit
Not if you slow down your movement (in ways that are possible to do legit). Not sure how godbridge does it.
No relevant anticheats have been able to detect God bridge scaffold without issues.
Yeah from personal experience no anticheat has ever caused an issue with that.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah from personal experience no anticheat has ever caused an issue with that.
All of them that tried, met issues. Also is this intended as a joke to see FakeLag in green, blink in blue and God bridge to red?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Also is this intended as a joke to see FakeLag in green, blink in blue and God bridge to red?
FakeLag just delays your connection now. Blink is blue because only choking movement related packets is detectable. I put godbridge in gray for now, until it gets cleared up.
I personally disagree with polar not being relevant
also no matter if the slowdown at edges is doable from mc code's side it is still detectable as heuristic checks wont have a hard time picking up on it as a legit player physically wouldnt be able to release his keys at such an accurate time
Polar is very relevant yes, and for the heuristics yeah you're right if that's how godbridge does it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I personally disagree with polar not being relevant also no matter if the slowdown at edges is doable from mc code's side it is still detectable as heuristic checks wont have a hard time picking up on it as a legit player physically wouldnt be able to release his keys at such an accurate time
The God bridge scaffold simply rotates your head to get 95% of your regular speed and starts God bridge movements to have a fall rate at more or less 1%. That's all it does.