[GUIDE] Undetectable/Detectable Modules

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Then it's just mean the checks are false flagging.
It depends on how its done I guess. A legit player cannot perform something as perfect as that for an extended duration, so I guess it can technically be detected?, even if its rather pointless. Ideally you would want some randomization whenever you do stuff like that but im not gonna act like I know everything because im really not sure about this specifically and could easily be wrong.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It depends on how its done I guess. A legit player cannot perform something as perfect as that for an extended duration, so I guess it can technically be detected?, even if its rather pointless. Ideally you would want some randomization whenever you do stuff like that but im not gonna act like I know everything because im really not sure about this specifically and could easily be wrong.
It doesn't try to have a perfect godbridge. As boss said it takes mouse and keyboard to perform the godbridge, and the fall rate is at 1%+ due of the 95% speed. That's why sometimes the godbridge will be almost perfect and sometimes you'll fall off after 2 blocks as a legit player will have. Same for telly bridge.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It doesn't try to have a perfect godbridge. As boss said it takes mouse and keyboard to perform the godbridge, and the fall rate is at 1%+ due of the 95% speed. That's why sometimes the godbridge will be almost perfect and sometimes you'll fall off after 2 blocks as a legit player will have. Same for telly bridge.
If it doesn't time it perfectly.
think i just got banned on mmc for using jump velo

All i was using was an ac (12-18)
aim assist 8 speed
and jump reset
Appeal and it will be accepted. You're not the only one it has happened to, agc just doesn't account for it correctly or something. Was it in a gamemode with rods?

VapeV4 VapeLite

vlthr

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Is Freecam detectable? What does Antiheat use to detect it (move fake off)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Is Freecam detectable? What does Antiheat use to detect it (move fake off)
From what i've been told the method to get a freecam is detectable but regardless if thats true or not the behaviour is kind of weird, im not sure if thats just how it works or if its unintended.

You can try it yourself on different anticheats on an anticheat test server.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
How is killaura, reach, and keepsprint considered red now? All of these modules (from my experience) work perfectly fine on many servers.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
How is killaura, reach, and keepsprint considered red now? All of these modules (from my experience) work perfectly fine on many servers.
Polar, mmc and other anticheats detect killaura and keepsprint and polar and grim detect reach at almost any value.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Doesn't work like that. It doesn't do anything abnormal at all. It simply reproduce actions that are possible legit. Jumping is just a way to prevent falling from your bridge.

Good example this anticheat is known for false flagging. Take verus as an example it'd be funny.
I have tried a ton of bridging methods including breezily, moonwalk, godbridging and speed tellying (using rise's clutch module) and I haven't got a SINGLE flag. If you have any flags related to scaffold (any other flags are irrelevant), send them and tell me how to reproduce them. I have done this on loyisa and some vulcan using servers before (ac test servers have exaggerated checks, that's why I think it's the best to reproduce them in an actual server with vulcan).

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I thought reach isnt detectable if you keep it bellow 3.2, shouldnt it be blue then?
No, some anticheats like grim, karhu (yes, karhu falses but I don't think that it will falsely detect reach) detect it at pretty much any value.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I thought reach isnt detectable if you keep it bellow 3.2, shouldnt it be blue then?
The point of this guide is what can be detected and what cannot. Reach is technically detectable at any value other than 3 which is vanilla (and many anticheats already do this).
As doge said, they can all be detected and several anticheats already do this.