[Analysis] NEW Hypixel Bans, Anticheat, & More...

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Everybody has different experiences cheating, so everybody's input is important.
nah, he just says random shit without testing anything. he was recently yapping about cheststeal flagging if you use lower than 50ms delay. i tested it with 5-15 delay for 25 mins straight and im still not banned

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Have you tried using FakeLag, if not you should test it for me!
if you know my yt channel ill be covering the recent reach patch today in a vid, i could say fakelag dynamic + backtrack is a better alternative if hypixel doesnt revert the changes

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
nah, he just says random shit without testing anything. he was recently yapping about cheststeal flagging if you use lower than 50ms delay. i tested it with 5-15 delay for 25 mins straight and im still not banned
I see, well I play a gamemode called Hypixel Skyblock, and in the gamemode there is a mode called "Dungeons" in a specific dungeon, there are "Terminals" where you solve puzzles and stuff, and I was banned for using "Auto Terminals" on 270ms delay and I average ~80-100ms.

In short, it's pretty much cheststealer but in a different way, you can search it up if you're interested "Auto Terminals in F7" or something.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I see, well I play a gamemode called Hypixel Skyblock, and in the gamemode there is a mode called "Dungeons" in a specific dungeon, there are "Terminals" where you solve puzzles and stuff, and I was banned for using "Auto Terminals" on 270ms delay and I average ~80-100ms.

In short, it's pretty much cheststealer but in a different way, you can search it up if you're interested "Auto Terminals in F7" or something.
"Staff only cares about Skyblock."
It's good to see you back, my guy, although it will probably only be for a few days.
I haven't played Skyblock in over a year now, but I don't think they have added anything like replays to it or actually really improved the anti-cheat by a ton. Maybe it could be because you were too accurate with your clicks for a longer period of time without missing any clicks?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
That's just a common misconception that isn't limited to delays.
It also includes autoclickers and their randomization. I've seen so much people using something like 11-13 cps instead of 15-20. Anticheats usually overlook cps (unless it's something like 60), instead searching for the randomization. The misconception is only partially true as anticheats make the randomization checks stricter the higher your cps. That's also why pause hit select has a 0% chance of flagging an anticheat. Until around 9 cps the randomization checks will borderline be disabled (can vary).

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
IncognitoDoge has ~200ms, so I'm not surprised that he doesn't experience this issue.
Correct
why are guys believing everything he says? just because he is a lifeless kid who has over 4k messages on forums, does that make him a trustworth person
Does having a youtube channel with like 10k make you trustworthy? Nope! Same deal with 100k+ channels scamming people.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
"Staff only cares about Skyblock."
It's good to see you back, my guy, although it will probably only be for a few days.
I haven't played Skyblock in over a year now, but I don't think they have added anything like replays to it or actually really improved the anti-cheat by a ton. Maybe it could be because you were too accurate with your clicks for a longer period of time without missing any clicks?
I use 300ms delay now, but yes Staff care a lot about Skyblock since it does make the most money, they've updated a bunch of stuff on there, including the anticheat, but I already have methods to bypass it.

But basically yes, it's the delay in between clicks that Watch Dog flags for. Also I come on the forums every once in a while to check up on stuff.