[Analysis] Hypixel Atlas & Anticheat & Advice on Bypass

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
was this a joke or are you actually this retarded? I know it's a year old but still suggesting reach on MMC is a joke. https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/antigamingchair-mmc-analysis.22956/
Well, at that time it wasn’t a joke, I personally never had any trouble with it around that time, though I stated I don’t recommend using it I believe, though now, using reach on MMC is either risky or overall should not be used. I don’t recommend anyone should use that analysis since it’s outdated, I might make a new one, but what’s really the point, an autoclicker and max aimassist shall do.

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Well, that "$6500" per month could vary to less or more, depending on whether I'm commissioned or not, I semi-over-exaggerated on "30 minutes" of work, because it's something along the lines of political topics such as LGBTQ Rights, Gun Control, Same Sex Marriages, or some controversial topic, I can probably throw down a smack dab research paper simply bashing or debating my employer's point of view. Also, I'm not going to make millions off of this because there are not unlimited things to bash about the LGBTQ Community and what it stands for, the people who are commissioning me to do such works are Homophobes or are in turn basically Republicans. I don't post ads on whether I'm hirable or not, I do this locally because the state that I live in is a democratic state, unfortunately. There are people inside my state who are hardcore Republicans who want to actively fight against the beliefs of the democratic party, so I get paid here and there to write either an argumentive essay, a research paper, or a debate/speech that they can used to prove their point. Other than that, I apologize for over-exaggerating about the monthly salary I get, I just got around that amount that month and didn't want to do the estimates, because the month previously I only made around $2300, and prior $800, so it just varies. I also appreciate you giving me the opportunity to explain myself, if you have any further questions, just DM me or reply back to this thread.
ya i like to give everybody a chance. thanks for the thoughtful reply. im only left with one question after reading all of that though... how do i get started? lol

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
ya i like to give everybody a chance. thanks for the thoughtful reply. im only left with one question after reading all of that though... how do i get started? lol
You need to associate yourself with some hardcore Republicans in your state then.