AntiGamingChair (MMC) [Analysis]

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Summary

AntiGamingChair, the AntiCheat utilized on Minemen Club and is said to be a "top tier" AntiCheat. After doing some first-hand research (actually cheating on the server) it's safe to now determine that AntiGamingChair uses frequency and accuracy to ban Blatant and Non-Blatant Cheaters. There are really no "main" settings since AntiGamingChair calibrates the player's MS (Ping) before making any decisions. However, I will put down a set of settings that are SAFE and should work GLOBALLY.

VapeV4 / Vape Lite

(Main Modules)

Aim Assist: (You're own preference)
- Aim Assist will never be detected, and any settings you put (even max) will still never be detected.

AutoClicker: 8 - 15 CPS / Extra Randomization
- With AutoClicker, it is probably best if you use 9 - 15 CPS, however, you can go as far as 10 - 17, but I really wouldn't recommend it.

Reach: 3.03 - 3.06 / Vertical Check
- This is the safest reach setting that I can probably say with full determination and claims to back it up with.

(Optional Modules)

WTap: (You're own preference)
- This is a replacement for reach, however, it won't really make a difference (Would not recommend using it on VapeV4)

Throwpot: 100 Delay / Random On / Type: Both / Mode: Dynamic
- It's preferable if you learn how to pot by yourself, however, this is just an option.

VapeV4 / Vape Lite Settings Summary
There isn't really that much to say, other than you'll probably have to get really creative with some of these settings since 1.) AGC (AntiGamingChair) isn't released to the public (buyable) 2.) It's an AntiCheat that falsely bans A LOT 3.) Everyone has their own specific settings for MMC.

Final Conclusion

AntiGamingChair will keep getting better (if it ever gets updated) and I will continue to update these settings as time goes.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Summary

AntiGamingChair, the AntiCheat utilized on Minemen Club and is said to be a "top tier" AntiCheat. After doing some first-hand research (actually cheating on the server) it's safe to now determine that AntiGamingChair uses frequency and accuracy to ban Blatant and Non-Blatant Cheaters. There are really no "main" settings since AntiGamingChair calibrates the player's MS (Ping) before making any decisions. However, I will put down a set of settings that are SAFE and should work GLOBALLY.

VapeV4 / Vape Lite

(Main Modules)

Aim Assist: (You're own preference)
- Aim Assist will never be detected, and any settings you put (even max) will still never be detected.

AutoClicker: 8 - 15 CPS / Extra Randomization
- With AutoClicker, it is probably best if you use 9 - 15 CPS, however, you can go as far as 10 - 17, but I really wouldn't recommend it.

Reach: 3.03 - 3.06 / Vertical Check
- This is the safest reach setting that I can probably say with full determination and claims to back it up with.

(Optional Modules)

WTap: (You're own preference)
- This is a replacement for reach, however, it won't really make a difference (Would not recommend using it on VapeV4)

Throwpot: 100 Delay / Random On / Type: Both / Mode: Dynamic
- It's preferable if you learn how to pot by yourself, however, this is just an option.

VapeV4 / Vape Lite Settings Summary
There isn't really that much to say, other than you'll probably have to get really creative with some of these settings since 1.) AGC (AntiGamingChair) isn't released to the public (buyable) 2.) It's an AntiCheat that falsely bans A LOT 3.) Everyone has their own specific settings for MMC.

Final Conclusion

AntiGamingChair will keep getting better (if it ever gets updated) and I will continue to update these settings as time goes.
These settings will get you banned with time, and I do not recommend them to anyone who plans to play on their main/play ranked. The autoclicker is pretty high, any reach will flag mmc, and also ping barely affects the checks on agc