[Analysis] Hypixel Atlas & Anticheat & Advice on Bypass

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Final Conclusion

There really nothing else to say about the Minecraft Community anymore, it's literally boring. What's worst is after I came back, there are so many people that are trying to get clout off of the forums by posting some random ass shit tagged as "Complete Guide" like, what the fuck, you incompetent fucks, like if you're one of the people posting some shit threads to mislead people just so you can get views on your post, you are one sad and incompetent mother fucker and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Honestly, I don't give a fuck, like, I was gone for 1 year and I come back to incompetent fucks on the forums, like that's crazy.

Tbh, I don't really care that much, while there are some incompetent fucks on this forum, I am literally making $6,500 a month just fucking doing analytical work for some company, and it takes literally 30 minutes because they already provided me with research & etc, and I only have to do it once a month, so this is again for you incompetent fucks, literally stop thinking your Tenebrous and know what you're talking about, and go get a job at McDonald's or something and get some gas money you dumb fucks lmao.

Citizens 2 Development Plugin: https://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Citizens2/ (keep up to date with repos & shit, anything that says 1.8.8 or pathfinding, you should take a look at, if you have any questions, you may message me and I'll answer you ever full moon)​
you a w wrdomd

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Final Conclusion

There really nothing else to say about the Minecraft Community anymore, it's literally boring. What's worst is after I came back, there are so many people that are trying to get clout off of the forums by posting some random ass shit tagged as "Complete Guide" like, what the fuck, you incompetent fucks, like if you're one of the people posting some shit threads to mislead people just so you can get views on your post, you are one sad and incompetent mother fucker and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Honestly, I don't give a fuck, like, I was gone for 1 year and I come back to incompetent fucks on the forums, like that's crazy.

Tbh, I don't really care that much, while there are some incompetent fucks on this forum, I am literally making $6,500 a month just fucking doing analytical work for some company, and it takes literally 30 minutes because they already provided me with research & etc, and I only have to do it once a month, so this is again for you incompetent fucks, literally stop thinking your Tenebrous and know what you're talking about, and go get a job at McDonald's or something and get some gas money you dumb fucks lmao.

Citizens 2 Development Plugin: https://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Citizens2/ (keep up to date with repos & shit, anything that says 1.8.8 or pathfinding, you should take a look at, if you have any questions, you may message me and I'll answer you ever full moon)​
not tryna hate or anything but if ur making $6500 a month for 30m of work a month why not work more for more companies and make millions? makes ur story kinda hard to believe on how much u make. but im not an adult so im not gonna sit here and pretend like i know everything. this is just something that stuck out that didnt make logical sense

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
not tryna hate or anything but if ur making $6500 a month for 30m of work a month why not work more for more companies and make millions? makes ur story kinda hard to believe on how much u make. but im not an adult so im not gonna sit here and pretend like i know everything. this is just something that stuck out that didnt make logical sense
Well, that "$6500" per month could vary to less or more, depending on whether I'm commissioned or not, I semi-over-exaggerated on "30 minutes" of work, because it's something along the lines of political topics such as LGBTQ Rights, Gun Control, Same Sex Marriages, or some controversial topic, I can probably throw down a smack dab research paper simply bashing or debating my employer's point of view. Also, I'm not going to make millions off of this because there are not unlimited things to bash about the LGBTQ Community and what it stands for, the people who are commissioning me to do such works are Homophobes or are in turn basically Republicans. I don't post ads on whether I'm hirable or not, I do this locally because the state that I live in is a democratic state, unfortunately. There are people inside my state who are hardcore Republicans who want to actively fight against the beliefs of the democratic party, so I get paid here and there to write either an argumentive essay, a research paper, or a debate/speech that they can used to prove their point. Other than that, I apologize for over-exaggerating about the monthly salary I get, I just got around that amount that month and didn't want to do the estimates, because the month previously I only made around $2300, and prior $800, so it just varies. I also appreciate you giving me the opportunity to explain myself, if you have any further questions, just DM me or reply back to this thread.

Last edited:
VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
What do u think about the new hypixel watchdog update and the banwave
Haven't been keeping up with Hypixel lately, I'll look into it and get back to you with either a reply or possibly another analysis, might take a little while cause I'll need to do research and talk to some Hypixel Developers if they're available and willing to talk about it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Haven't been keeping up with Hypixel lately, I'll look into it and get back to you with either a reply or possibly another analysis, might take a little while cause I'll need to do research and talk to some Hypixel Developers if they're available and willing to talk about it.
That would be interesting if you do.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Finally, another person cares about the grammar in their posts.

Last edited:
VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Finally another person who cares about their grammar in all of their posts.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm, I type pretty fast, so I might slip up here and there in some of my posts.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I can't tell if this is sarcasm, I type pretty fast, so I might slip up here and there in some of my posts.
I'm almost always serious, so there was no sarcasm. By just looking at how much you write and the (then mostly;)) correct grammar, I can tell, you also take the forums seriously, unlike the 90% of users who create low-quality posts/comments and you should be respected.

Last edited:
VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I'm almost always serious, so there was no sarcasm. By just looking at how much you write and the (then mostly;)) correct grammar, I can tell, you also take the forums seriously, unlike the 90% of users who create low-quality posts/comments and should be respected.
Ah alright, I'm not really active anymore on here, but when I was active, I was quite professional in all of my posts, excluding some of the profanity or defamation of some users that angered me with their incompetence.