[Analysis] Hypixel Atlas & Anticheat & Advice on Bypass

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Hypixel Bypass Analysis 2.0

So, I am gonna start this off by introducing myself since there has been a major influx of forums users that probably don't know me, however, I am Seru, I quit going onto the Vape Forums daily right around March 2021, this is due to the fact that my account was unbanned from Hypixel, and I was able to play Hypixel Skyblock with my friends, and I began to neglect the forums more & more, I got on less and less until I completely stopped for a year in June 2021. But now I am banned once again because I online traded in Skyblock, literally thousands of dollars gone, this happened around June 13th, 2021. But now I am nearing my unban in 3 months, so I thought to myself, why not cause a little bit of "chaos" for those Admin's so I can online trade more Skyblock coins when I come back without getting banned, well through the expense of others, sounds pretty selfish, but don't worry, I am a very reputable person, and I've been doing a lot of research for the past couple of weeks.

Here is some of the work/analysis I've made (eg. Hypixel Atlas)
https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/hypixel-atlas-how-to-bypass-analysis.20657/

Main Supporting Evidence

For the first few days of my research, I wanted to research more into the plugin that Hypixel uses for Atlas which is "Citizens 2", The old analysis I made on the Atlas System at that time used something below "Citizens 2-BUILD-2300" or below, and Citizens has gone a long way over the past year, in this Supporting Section, I will provide evidence of the improvement of the Atlas system.
(If you don't understand what plugins are, you might as well just skip this section)

This specific Citizens commit changed the way that collision boxes in the replay system work, it's much more accurate when it comes to something like "Hitboxes" however, nothing is perfect, so if you have something like 100ms+, you shouldn't worry too much about this, however, if you're someone who has below 60ms, you should definitely not use hitboxes, and if you continue doing so, I'm not sure how much longer you'll stay unbanned for.

This one also has a pretty similar effect to see how if a person is using hitboxes, please use the analytic above.

This one is a pretty huge one since this chunk ticketing system makes reach MUCH more "obvious" due to the fact that Hypixel runs basically normal paperspigot, and its chunk rendering & loading is pretty bad in my opinion, however, with this, this will make it so the NPCs in replay mode look much more realistic as actual players load chunks & so do these NPCs now, and I've tested these as well in my own replay system (better than Hypixel in my opinion), and it looked much more realistic and even made 3.5 (something commonly used on Hypixel) looked very detectable, however, Hypixel's system is quite outdated even though they claim to "update it" often, I'm read over each dev blog, and the system isn't "improving" that much as they say. This includes its new pathfinding in this as well, as it improves "closer" distancing, as before I started in my old analysis "Citizens updates the movement of the NPC every 20 ticks, so basically, if you're using anything higher than 3.7 Reach, the Staff will easily be able to tell by watching the Replay System, since 20 ticks are only 0.2ms behind the block, so if estimated correctly and positioned correctly, you will be banned for cheating since the Replay System ticks you back 3.2 Block (Estimated Number, could be lower or higher).", this has completely changed after this, this should actually tick you back 3.13 to 3.18 blocks, it mainly depends on your ping, so calculate your reach settings by your ping if you plan to use HIGH reach.

This is a pretty little one, probably for some people who decide to use slight NoFall, this makes NoFall a lot more obvious, probably even blatant, but NoFall in general, even if slightly changed (with disabler or without) is blatant in general and no one should use this, I am just putting this in here for the people who still use NoFall, which I hope no one is.

This is another REALLY MAJOR one since it some people do use velocity & other stuff like that, this one makes velocity pretty blatant during Replay, something even like 87% would be quite noticeable, since before 87% didn't even look like velocity, this time it makes it look really blatant (this is through testing as well btw). Then just some more vector changes, pathfinding changes, makes stuff a bit better in performance & realism.

Some minor optimizations in the constructor class, this would make stuff again look more realistic & more things detectable through the human eye (third person view)

Still looking into this one, but I might as well add it for some people to look at.

This makes NPC movements much more consistent with the real-time movement of the player after the game, so basically, it's like watching yourself moving flawlessly in Replay, but due to the mitigation that Hypixel uses for each individual replay server, this isn't taken to its full potential, however, this may change in the future, so be cautious.

A new path strategy method saves a lot of server-side resources, as well as makes things look "cleaner" in a sense

This again makes velocity somewhat more obvious, mainly would be useful in Sumo.

These are again the pretty MAJOR ones, this in sense makes it so in the replay, real-time distance & movements & etc are recorded pretty close to accurate (depending on your ping)

This is the latest version of citizens that I've tracked, and this is to ASSUME that Hypixel is using the latest Citizens, and they most likely are.

Hypixel Anticheat (NoCheatPlus)

Where do I even begin, the anti cheat itself is pretty bad at detecting ghosts, maybe even blatant, who knows what Hypixel is smoking anymore, its developers honestly have probably abandoned it if anything, since the only things that are patched are just bypasses, and those don't get patched in months.

It's safe to say that Hypixel probably doesn't really care all that much about the anticheat as they claim they do and how they claim to be "improving" it everyday, which is quite the false claim, I've seen so many videos of people constantly using blatant modules on Hypixel.

What they mainly fix is Skyblock glitches or stats boosting in Ranked Skywars, it's also quite safe to say Hypixel is generally just money hungry now, they only decide to fix or patch things if it threatens there monthly revenue, sorta like most servers, but honestly who knows anymore what Hypixel is on about, literally shit community.

How to Bypass

To be completely honest with everyone, everything setting is different for everyone due to ping & other factors. Everyone should just try to find their own settings that they are "comfortable" playing at, and this even means something as low as 3.1 reach, cheating is pretty weird now, I haven't cheated in a year nor played with cheats, but think of cheats as a tool or, as Vape is advertised, like steroids or drugs that make you a little better at the game, better than the average player at least.

But my biggest advice is not to use blatant modules, to be honest, don't use anything over 3.4 - 3.5 if I were you. I am not going to include settings because as I stated above "everything setting is different for everyone due to ping & other factors".

So the best advice that I can give you to find YOUR perfect settings that YOU feel comfortable playing with, is to start a pretty low reach, something as 3.1 "probably" wouldn't get you detected, and work your way up until I'd say 3.4, is a pretty safe area to either pause, unless your life and luck favors the brave, then everything is at your own risk.

Final Conclusion

There really nothing else to say about the Minecraft Community anymore, it's literally boring, and as I get older, I'm realizing that this communi

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Final Conclusion

There really nothing else to say about the Minecraft Community anymore, it's literally boring. What's worst is after I came back, there are so many people that are trying to get clout off of the forums by posting some random ass shit tagged as "Complete Guide" like, what the fuck, you incompetent fucks, like if you're one of the people posting some shit threads to mislead people just so you can get views on your post, you are one sad and incompetent mother fucker and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Honestly, I don't give a fuck, like, I was gone for 1 year and I come back to incompetent fucks on the forums, like that's crazy.

Tbh, I don't really care that much, while there are some incompetent fucks on this forum, I am literally making $6,500 a month just fucking doing analytical work for some company, and it takes literally 30 minutes because they already provided me with research & etc, and I only have to do it once a month, so this is again for you incompetent fucks, literally stop thinking your Tenebrous and know what you're talking about, and go get a job at McDonald's or something and get some gas money you dumb fucks lmao.

Citizens 2 Development Plugin: https://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Citizens2/ (keep up to date with repos & shit, anything that says 1.8.8 or pathfinding, you should take a look at, if you have any questions, you may message me and I'll answer you ever full moon)​

double

Banned
Social Credit
hi, im chinese, too. please speak english in foriegn forums although your english skill is not good because translate tools might translate your post in a wrong way. speaking chinese in foreign forums might make others feel disgusted.
chinese go eat your rice since thats what you can only grow anyways 😂

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
i mean you swore me for no reason just now
Insane grammar! The “I” should be capitalized, you need to put “at” between “swore” and “me”, and “just now” is unneeded as he was the one performing the action so you don’t need to tell him when it happened.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Final Conclusion

There really nothing else to say about the Minecraft Community anymore, it's literally boring. What's worst is after I came back, there are so many people that are trying to get clout off of the forums by posting some random ass shit tagged as "Complete Guide" like, what the fuck, you incompetent fucks, like if you're one of the people posting some shit threads to mislead people just so you can get views on your post, you are one sad and incompetent mother fucker and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Honestly, I don't give a fuck, like, I was gone for 1 year and I come back to incompetent fucks on the forums, like that's crazy.

Tbh, I don't really care that much, while there are some incompetent fucks on this forum, I am literally making $6,500 a month just fucking doing analytical work for some company, and it takes literally 30 minutes because they already provided me with research & etc, and I only have to do it once a month, so this is again for you incompetent fucks, literally stop thinking your Tenebrous and know what you're talking about, and go get a job at McDonald's or something and get some gas money you dumb fucks lmao.

Citizens 2 Development Plugin: https://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Citizens2/ (keep up to date with repos & shit, anything that says 1.8.8 or pathfinding, you should take a look at, if you have any questions, you may message me and I'll answer you ever full moon)​
holy shit if your teacher gave you a test for something like this you'd get the instant top grade i need someone this dedicated to help me with shit

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Insane grammar! The “I” should be capitalized, you need to put “at” between “swore” and “me”, and “just now” is unneeded as he was the one performing the action so you don’t need to tell him when it happened.
no one can make perfect grammar remember hes chinese (including me) so not everyone can make good grammar