Search results

1. TooEasy

Blockhit Update

Heyo this would be a update that would add much more customization to the blockhit moduel such as a delay from blocking and unblocking sword as well as more options for the auto mode such as in air checks, combo checks, if receiving backwards kb checks and stuff like that lmk if this is dumb
  2. TooEasy

me and pogma have same birthday

we have same birthday what the flip
  3. TooEasy

Keepsprint Customization

Ik its been suggested before but why not say it again; add a chance slider for keepsprint as well as a slider for how much you want it to reduce the hit slow down thingmajigga
  4. TooEasy

Zero Chance of Ban Config

Heyo havent played in a minute and just wanted to know if these setts are 100 percent safe/good settings still: Ac 9-14 Scaffold 100-200 Chest steal 110-130 Fastplace idk if this is still undetectable Reach 3-3.05 33 chance I have this on a toggle
  5. TooEasy

Ui Utils Packets

Heyo! Does any 1 know if sending and unsending packets with ui utils will get me dogged?
  6. TooEasy

Reach On Grim

Retarded question does reach, hitboxes, or backtrack work on grim anticheat (Ik its retarded but I have never cheated on grim and idk its checks)?
  7. TooEasy

Ban Update

Ayo wassup a few days ago I got banned on an alt and I made a forum thread about it but I still appealed and it says: Shhhh Does that mean it is getting looked at more or does that mean nothing?
  8. TooEasy

0, 0 unpatched

Pretty sure dis got unpatched (idk for how long) but seen some vids on it and a dude who was warring in pit yesterday said it got unpatched.
  9. TooEasy

NoJumpDelaySafe?

Heyo is NoJumpDelay safe for a closet config? Would it look unusual to staff or na?
  10. TooEasy

Horizontal and Vertical aim silent aura

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): VapeV4 Suggestion Description: Keep the ability to select aim speed on silent killaura but also give the option to further customize it and change the speed in which it aims silently for horizontal and vertical speeds. Might make it look more legit lmk if...
  11. TooEasy

Velo Dogging Now?

Heyo. According to some ppl in a pit discord they updated vape and used the new velo and got dogged? Is this real or is it bs?
  12. TooEasy

Hide Modules From Arraylist

Vape edition: Vape v4 Suggestion Description: Exactly what the title says. Add the ability to hide modules from your arraylist. It would just make it look better as I almost always use qol modules (sprint, antibot, fullbright, etc) and I feel like being able to hide them would just make my game...
  13. TooEasy

Vape 1.19+ Version and Feature Additions

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): v4 Suggestion Description: Since vape is now fully focused as a ghost client and adding modules that cannot be patched why not add support for 1.19+ as well as some modules for it. Almost if not all of these modules are ghost modules that cannot be...
  14. TooEasy

Selling Reg3 Prick3 ug for water DM ME

Selling Reg3 Prick3 ug for water PM me lol
  15. TooEasy

Normal Ka Hitbox

Heyo As hitboxes dont work would it be safe to use normal ka instead with the angle set to 5-10 for a stat alt? The figgy would look like: Killara: Normal 3.1-3.2 7 Angle 0 APS Autoclicker: (using autoclicker so that I can blockhit and not use normal auras autoblock) 12-16 Blockhit Manual...
  16. TooEasy

Skywars Config Safe For Main

Heyo posting this for feedback and for ppl who wanna use a config that i think is alright. Autoclicker-9-14 Velo-90h 100v 100c Reach-3.0-3.15 Aim Assist-6h 6v Right clicker-4-6.5 (whitelist snowballs and eggs only) Fastplace Chest Steal-40-50 (A bit fast but wont get you called out and...
  17. TooEasy

Perimeter Bed Detector

Vape edition: Vape V4 Suggestion Description: Not sure if its even possible to do but add a module that alerts you when a player is a certain distance (distance would be customizable) from your bed . This would be useful if your across the map and don't have esp/nametags on or if your just not...
  18. TooEasy

Critcals Anticheat Mode

Heyo! How does this mode of criticals work? Its for a config that im making.
  19. TooEasy

Staff Checker Addition

Vape edition: VapeV4 Suggestion Description: Add a staff checker. This would be a panel that displays the active staff online (the method commonly used for other staff checkers detects 90 percent of online staff and i wont explain why it wont detect all of them as i wont leak the method if u...
  20. TooEasy

Pit Hitboxes Question

Hello! As pit has no hitbox checks (idk about the rest of the network some 1 said they reverted the checks but not sure) what would be good settings. Ive never used hitboxes and idk what to use. I dont care about staff ban as I use ka all the time and I also have a staff checker. I would use...