Velo Dogging Now?

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Heyo. According to some ppl in a pit discord they updated vape and used the new velo and got dogged? Is this real or is it bs?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Use 0 ticks and its like before. Idk if 1 ticks would matter but it flags on blocksmc for example.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Use 0 ticks and its like before. Idk if 1 ticks would matter but it flags on blocksmc for example.
So ticks on some servers, instead of helping you bypass (their purpose) will flag?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
So ticks on some servers, instead of helping you bypass (their purpose) will flag?
I guess? It lags you back on blocksmc (due to updated ncp ig). Haven't tested updated ncp yet but you could try on an anticheat test server.

Then again blocksmc's ncp config lagged you back for blockhitting before soo..

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I guess? It lags you back on blocksmc (due to updated ncp ig). Haven't tested updated ncp yet but you could try on an anticheat test server.

Then again blocksmc's ncp config lagged you back for blockhitting before soo..
I know blocksmc will literally freeze you with nojumpdelay. Experienced this a few times.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
No it’s more like pit players use every single blatant hack available to them that actually got them banned

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
75 is very blatant also you can’t know if there was staff offline or not
are we really gonna have this argument again and if u bring up mrkeith we got his sleep schedule memorized even though we cant track him.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
are we really gonna have this argument again and if u bring up mrkeith we got his sleep schedule memorized even though we cant track him.
You are aware staff can hide themselves from the api right? No amount of guild xp tracking will create a foolproof method

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
i wouldnt wanna be a pit staff if the players memorize my sleep schedule 💀
m8 we found his reddit, kahoot accs, etc lmao we even got multiple ss of his house and shit lawl

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
keith does but he is the only main staff that does who bans in pit
In a workspace anyone who is involved in punishments can get delegated to do that task... It isn't foolproof.

Look the point is we shouldn't be making comments like this because it'll encourage someone who doesn't know better to do things they normally wouldn't do on accounts they care about.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
In a workspace anyone who is involved in punishments can get delegated to do that task... It isn't foolproof.

Look the point is we shouldn't be making comments like this because it'll encourage someone who doesn't know better to do things they normally wouldn't do on accounts they care about.
Yea lol ig there is a reason why half of the entire pit community is perm comped

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
No 1 ticks was the regular velocity. And it helps you bypassing the anticheat with high ticks delay and ncp false flag most of the times so it's irrelevant.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
No 1 ticks was the regular velocity. And it helps you bypassing the anticheat with high ticks delay and ncp false flag most of the times so it's irrelevant.
No it was 0 before. It is 1 now by default.
I just tested on updated ncp and it lags you back if you modify vertical velocity, so that was the issue.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
No it was 0 before. It is 1 now by default.

I just tested on updated ncp and it lags you back if you modify vertical velocity, so that was the issue.
Probably detects it as quick stop (stops all movement when turned on).