Staff Checker Addition

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Vape edition: VapeV4

Suggestion Description
: Add a staff checker. This would be a panel that displays the active staff online (the method commonly used for other staff checkers detects 90 percent of online staff and i wont explain why it wont detect all of them as i wont leak the method if u really really wanna know ask me in discord) as well as where the staff mostly ban in (example: Rhune-pit, TimeDeo-sb, etc). It also would notify you when staff log on. There are other paid services that do this but this being added to vape would certainly draw people to the client. It would also make people last way longer if they are going semi-blatant.

Video Reference (Not required):

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape edition: VapeV4

Suggestion Description
: Add a staff checker. This would be a panel that displays the active staff online (the method commonly used for other staff checkers detects 90 percent of online staff and i wont explain why it wont detect all of them as i wont leak the method if u really really wanna know ask me in discord) as well as where the staff mostly ban in (example: Rhune-pit, TimeDeo-sb, etc). It also would notify you when staff log on. There are other paid services that do this but this being added to vape would certainly draw people to the client. It would also make people last way longer if they are going semi-blatant.

Video Reference (Not required):
Servers don't send the packets to notify the client if a staff member joined the server. So it's not possible.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
nope thats not the method completely different and it was never in a client this would be a first

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
nope thats not the method completely different and it was never in a client this would be a first
It doesn’t matter what “method” some bozos came with, unless they have access to hypixels backend, it’s literally not possible to tell. At best you can check where they are IF their status is enabled in the API, most of them don’t do this.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
It literally is ever heard of gus checker? You cant detect every single staff but you can detect 90 percent of them using the method. The 'bozo' who came up with the method has made hundreds if not thousands of dollars of his checker.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It literally is ever heard of gus checker? You cant detect every single staff but you can detect 90 percent of them using the method. The 'bozo' who came up with the method has made hundreds if not thousands of dollars of his checker.
It’s fake lol everyone who bought it was scammed, how do I know this? Because everyone that used it still got banned.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
It’s fake lol everyone who bought it was scammed, how do I know this? Because everyone that used it still got banned.
Why are you still talking. You dont even know the method on how it works. Been using blatant killaura in pit for 4+ months now while using staff checker and only playing when certain staff log off. How do I know when they log on and off? Because of the staff checker. Do you really think that the hundreds of people who have bought the checker have gotten scammed. Please stop talking you clearly have no idea what you are talking about in this matter.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Why are you still talking. You dont even know the method on how it works. Been using blatant killaura in pit for 4+ months now while using staff checker and only playing when certain staff log off. How do I know when they log on and off? Because of the staff checker. Do you really think that the hundreds of people who have bought the checker have gotten scammed. Please stop talking you clearly have no idea what you are talking about in this matter.
Explain to me from a technical standpoint how something like this would work without just looking at some open source thing like plancke that tells you what lobby people are in, if you can explain anything half logical I’ll believe whatever you’re saying.

Yes I do think hundreds of people got scammed because it happens like every week in this shit community.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
From my understanding they're inaccurate, if they even work at all. And whatever exploit is used to check this would just get patched.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
From my understanding they're inaccurate, if they even work at all. And whatever exploit is used to check this would just get patched.
The only “exploit” for this to work is just something to bypass fake offline or online status api off.

Just thinking logically this is literally impossible since hypixel doesn’t treat fake offline any different than actually being offline.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Explain to me from a technical standpoint how something like this would work without just looking at some open source thing like plancke that tells you what lobby people are in, if you can explain anything half logical I’ll believe whatever you’re saying.

Yes I do think hundreds of people got scammed because it happens like every week in this shit community.
Look I dont need to convince you that something like this would work. If you dont know then you dont know stop talking like you know everything on this matter cause you clearly dont. I will not be leaking the method as its supposed to be private and I dont want it to be patched. I dont give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. If you really really wanna know drop ur discord and ill dm u what I know about it.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
he obviously knows enough to call you out for your bs so shush
You dumbfuck he clearly doesnt. Bro is talking literal shit and has zero idea about how this method of checking for staff works so pipe down.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Method: Fictitious
Why do you think I would pull up some imaginary staff checking method from my ass? I swear your special just because u dont know everything about fucking minecraft cheating doesnt mean things that you dont know about dont exist.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
You dumbfuck he clearly doesnt. Bro is talking literal shit and has zero idea about how this method of checking for staff works so pipe down.
you could quite easily prove everyone wrong by making a thread a showing us instead of talking out ur ass

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
you could quite easily prove everyone wrong by making a thread a showing us instead of talking out ur ass
for the 5000 time drop ur discord and ill send u the method. Im not posting it on a public forum