Pit Hitboxes Question

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Hello!

As pit has no hitbox checks (idk about the rest of the network some 1 said they reverted the checks but not sure) what would be good settings. Ive never used hitboxes and idk what to use. I dont care about staff ban as I use ka all the time and I also have a staff checker. I would use hitboxes for 1v1s as its just weird to use ka in 1v1s so what would be good settings that are pretty legit like ones simular to the ones that ricefolder11 used. Also do you use hitboxes+reach at the same time or just hitboxes and if ur not then u use reach? Ping doesnt really matter for pretty legit hitboxes settings right? If so my ping is around 40-60.

Last edited:
VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
Hello!

As pit has no hitbox checks (idk about the rest of the network some 1 said they reverted the checks but not sure) what would be good settings. Ive never used hitboxes and idk what to use. I dont care about staff ban as I use ka all the time and I also have a staff checker. I would use hitboxes for 1v1s as its just weird to use ka in 1v1s so what would be good settings that are pretty legit like ones simular to the ones that ricefolder11 used. Also do you use hitboxes+reach at the same time or just hitboxes and if ur not then u use reach? Ping doesnt really matter for pretty legit hitboxes settings right? If so my ping is around 40-60.
yes