Normal Ka Hitbox

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Heyo

As hitboxes dont work would it be safe to use normal ka instead with the angle set to 5-10 for a stat alt? The figgy would look like:

Killara:
Normal
3.1-3.2
7 Angle
0 APS

Autoclicker: (using autoclicker so that I can blockhit and not use normal auras autoblock)
12-16
Blockhit Manual

Velo:
87h 100v 100c

Scamm

Social Credit
0 APS?

Normal ka is not "safe". It's very unlikely to get banned when toggling 3.2 KA rarely but I would just not use it at all if you're actually planning to use it with 7 Angle. Also Silent Aura looks more legit in replays from what I can tell.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
0 APS?

Normal ka is not "safe". It's very unlikely to get banned when toggling 3.2 KA rarely but I would just not use it at all if you're actually planning to use it with 7 Angle. Also Silent Aura looks more legit in replays from what I can tell.
This is to minic hitboxes i would put it to something lower like 5. 0 APS because im using an autoclicker and ill have to do some testing but it should still make the ka work.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
hitboxes arent patched there is only a hitvector (a badpacket) check so u can use any angle normal aura and not flag at all cuz it wont send bad packets unlike hitboxes would
This is by no means incorrect, but I think he wanted to make a closet config, thus why he used a low angle.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It won't do anything. Normal aura doesn't extend hitboxes, you're not able to attack them outside of their hitbox unless you let the aura attack for you (so in other words you can't use 0 aps).