Yockings [UNDTCTBLE] Lunar Soup Config

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Fun game, lots of annoying scrubs to troll + your starting kit is full iron & sharp diamond sword + speed 1 so have fun =)

Hey guys Yocking here with my Lunar Soup config that I use on a daily with Vape Lite to ensure I don't get banned.
lunar.gg

AIMASSIST - Max
AutoClicker - 22-27 CPS (Double Inject Method)
Reach - 3.01 - 3.15

Velo - 90/80%
Throwpot - 70ms (keybind this somewhere accessible)
Refill - 64ms (^)
what the fuck is this cps 💀
Bro man doesnt even own vape or vape lite
u can choose to disable it appearing on ur profile

VapeV4 VapeLite

SamSurMC

Social Credit
NCP blocks hits over 4.25 under normal circumstances, but it's been proven so many times 6-7 is possible with laggy hits COMBINED with reach on ANY AntiCheat even shitdog

You have no friends irl and you're fat
True, but both of you are just vape new users mostly 99% of them are retarded

zythri2

Social Credit
True, but both of you are just vape new users mostly 99% of them are retarded
I've been using Vape since 2021 and I bought Spook back in 2016, but yeah lots of retards in these comments that should prolly just stay quiet

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
why would you need 22-27 cps. also you didnt even mention throwpot settings, you must have scroll option enabled otherwise you will get banned
The Throwpot below 100ms delay can be detectable on some servers. But the scroll option just makes you "more legit" if you're recording/streaming, it doesn't help to bypass anticheats.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
The Throwpot below 100ms delay can be detectable on some servers. But the scroll option just makes you "more legit" if you're recording/streaming, it doesn't help to bypass anticheats.
have you ever tried to use throwpot without scroll on lunar?

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
"Retard who thinks hitboxes doesn't bypass & you can't hit another player from 4.25+ blocks away on Hypixel. I'm genuinely convinced you just come on here and say whatever you want you don't have a prefrontal cortex" New users...

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Says the dude with an anime pfp reevaluate yo life because you are what you consume you fat disgusting retard

You probably stood 6-7 blocks away from someone when testing that instead of sprinting & actually PvPing because then you'd see a fucking legit person with 150ms could get an extra couple blocks of reach with shit-reg & lag.

Is this really that difficult to grasp for you
View attachment 7714
screenshot and i dont give a fuck

Maxey

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
"Retard who thinks hitboxes doesn't bypass & you can't hit another player from 4.25+ blocks away on Hypixel. I'm genuinely convinced you just come on here and say whatever you want you don't have a prefrontal cortex" New users...
You should take rci1337's advice from your neg social credit ""hitboxes doesnt bypass hypixel" "they do, buy alt form alt.novoline.lol and then try it u fucking retard with no head" Also I own Vape I just didn't have it listed publicly on my profile u fucking moron

PS @ me when u quote me next time lil bro

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You should take rci1337's advice from your neg social credit ""hitboxes doesnt bypass hypixel" "they do, buy alt form alt.novoline.lol and then try it u fucking retard with no head" Also I own Vape I just didn't have it listed publicly on my profile u fucking moron

PS @ me when u quote me next time lil bro
List it