Will there ever be a vape v5?

clausemaven

Social Credit
I've noticed manthe releasing major every 2-3 years, so I was wondering, will there ever be a vape v5? I'm kinda getting bored of the ui and everything in between :/

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
This question is asked so frequently on here,

Let me ask you a few things, why do you need "v5", is there something wrong with "v4", because last time I used it, it looked like it was absolutely functional. Honestly, there was nothing wrong with "v3" either, it seems to work absolutely fine, just design changes & etc. As well as, VapeV4 probably isn't even entirely done yet, since Manthe probably has plans for it, if there will be a VapeV5, trust me when I say this, it will take a few more years, possible 5 years, cause anything that could be added to V5 can be added to V4. The only reason I could think Manthe would ever make a V5 is when he decides to do a complete re-code on V4.

clausemaven

Social Credit
This question is asked so frequently on here,

Let me ask you a few things, why do you need "v5", is there something wrong with "v4", because last time I used it, it looked like it was absolutely functional. Honestly, there was nothing wrong with "v3" either, it seems to work absolutely fine, just design changes & etc. As well as, VapeV4 probably isn't even entirely done yet, since Manthe probably has plans for it, if there will be a VapeV5, trust me when I say this, it will take a few more years, possible 5 years, cause anything that could be added to V5 can be added to V4. The only reason I could think Manthe would ever make a V5 is when he decides to do a complete re-code on V4.
To start off yes, I feel you. There's nothing wrong with vape, but I play on minemen and nothing except for autoclicker and aimassist bypasses, this is kinda fustrating, you can't even use 3.1 reach. I would like a more customizeable gui and visuals. Manthe could also add a community plugin system or something, considering that vape v4 isn't a ghost client rather a "hybrid client". I'm not saying you're wrong, vape bypasses on other servers flawlessly, it's just boring when it's always the same :)

clausemaven

Social Credit
??? A new gui can be added without making a v5. And the new theme is really beautiful so it's pointless.
You can change the gui option lol
If you're talking about the old gui yes, I brought vape in 2016, I've seen then all. It just becomes boring when you play with the same gui. I get it, the gui IS really beautiful, but no matter how beautiful anything is, you become bored when there's not enough changes. Vape doesn't really update much either, while entrophy and whiteout does them ~monthly?

Phat_tim

Social Credit
While Vape is still the reigning champion of the hacked clients, with more users than any other clients because of its amazing performance
And if you're still here comparing the update time of Vape with other clients then fuck off and use them instead ;-;
literally no one cares

clausemaven

Social Credit
While Vape is still the reigning champion of the hacked clients, with more users than any other clients because of its amazing performance
And if you're still here comparing the update time of Vape with other clients then fuck off and use them instead ;-;
literally no one cares
Why are you so mad? Did I offend you or smth.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
If you're talking about the old gui yes, I brought vape in 2016, I've seen then all. It just becomes boring when you play with the same gui. I get it, the gui IS really beautiful, but no matter how beautiful anything is, you become bored when there's not enough changes. Vape doesn't really update much either, while entrophy and whiteout does them ~monthly?
Whiteout and entropy are a joke.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
To start off yes, I feel you. There's nothing wrong with vape, but I play on minemen and nothing except for autoclicker and aimassist bypasses, this is kinda fustrating, you can't even use 3.1 reach. I would like a more customizeable gui and visuals. Manthe could also add a community plugin system or something, considering that vape v4 isn't a ghost client rather a "hybrid client". I'm not saying you're wrong, vape bypasses on other servers flawlessly, it's just boring when it's always the same :)
The fact that features like reach don't bypass aren't vape's fault . MMC just has a really good anticheat. If i'm not wrong , reach can't be coded in a way that it would bypass anticheats , but even if it did you would be staff banned after some time.

clausemaven

Social Credit
The fact that features like reach don't bypass aren't vape's fault . MMC just has a really good anticheat. If i'm not wrong , reach can't be coded in a way that it would bypass anticheats , but even if it did you would be staff banned after some time.
You can't even use closet reach settings on mmc tho