Why would you buy vape lite?

UndercoverCat

Social Credit
Unless you would really want to cheat on lunarclient or something idk who you would buy vape lite?
Lunar doesnt ss and MMC doesnt ss anymore?
Does viper ss?

pickledick

Social Credit
some servers still screenshare. Screensharing is basically dead though.

some kids are obsessed with using lunar because theyre young and feel like they have to. you still shouldn’t buy lite just for that though, they could start blocking clients at any time if they cared to instead of only adding cosmetics

UndercoverCat

Social Credit
some servers still screenshare. Screensharing is basically dead though.

some kids are obsessed with using lunar because theyre young and feel like they have to. you still shouldn’t buy lite just for that though, they could start blocking clients at any time if they cared to instead of only adding cosmetics
does viper ss?

Naeran

Social Credit
Honestly, I am fresh to this field so, I don't really have experience, and still, I don't know much info about vape. I recently bought a vape, and now I try to find reliable information about it. Principally, I want to make my trust list from where to buy oil fluid or tanks. Yesterday, I found an online store Vape Town that specializes in designing and manufacturing sub-ohm vape tanks. I read that their products are high-quality and first-rate. I would definitely try it, and I hope I will be satisfied.

Last edited:

johnkennedy

Social Credit
I feel the real reason why vapes are in demand is that people have become addicted to smoking and it gets very important to kill that addiction but on the other hand it becomes much more difficult as well.

Vape Supplies near me