why should i buy vape

Veraux

Social Credit
Lol and ur one of the people who thinks 4 block reach gets you banned. If it really gets me banned why am I not banned huh? Once you answer that question reply.
Wait if you’re quackking, we still need to duel. I meant to ask a while ago but I never got around to it. I’ll try to this weekend

Last edited:

Keeloman

Social Credit
Lol and ur one of the people who thinks 4 block reach gets you banned. If it really gets me banned why am I not banned huh? Once you answer that question reply.
If you play duels like sumo you'll get banned if you get reported and it's atlas reviewed

Oniam

Social Credit
Well, dude it is not that you should actually use vape. It is your own choice, however vaping is still way better than smoking cigarettes, plus you actually get a proper flavor and and a really great smell after smoking. I choose vaping because it is way more pleasant, and it doesn't stink that much as the cigarettes and that sh*tty thing called iqos. I was actually a really hard smoker, and suddenly I decided to try out vaping. I liked it so much, that exactly on the same day, I went to the best vape shop uk and got a proper vape!

Last edited:

uilk9123

Social Credit
Fail handler: websocketpp.transport:9 Timer Expired
connection error 1
Fail handler: websocketpp.transport:9 Timer Expired
connection error 2