why should i buy vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Probably cause you lose too much to get reported or people blame it on lag, either way you suck, 4 wlr and using 4 blocks while I've been using 3 and have a 3 wlr, ass
Lol i dont have a 40 wlr because
1. I don't cheat every game.
2. I do challenges.
3. I mostly use my cheats for trolling.
4. I am not a tryhard sweat who cares about my wlr.
5. I'm better than you without cheats

Keeloman

Social Credit
2. I do challenges.
Last one is very false but ok, but anyways if you don't care about stats why do you cheat in duels? There is no purpose to do something productive

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
2. I do challenges.
5. A 4 wlr without cheats is kinda shit since its hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Last one is very false but ok, but anyways if you don't care about stats why do you cheat in duels? There is no purpose to do something productive
i dont cheat in all duels. i just play bedwars lol im not some pot pvper tryhard on lunar.gg . just a bedwars player on hypixel

Veraux

Social Credit
no u must have read it wrong lolol
Nah I didn’t read it wrong. If I’m remembering correctly, everyone was making fun of you because you were saying you used cracked vape v3 to test atlas. You were given the “clown” role, but continued to say silly things and eventually got banned. The channel has been nuked since then. I’m 80% sure it was you, could have been a different person though idk for sure. @Seru you remember QuackKing on the discord?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Nah I didn’t read it wrong. If I’m remembering correctly, everyone was making fun of you because you were saying you used cracked vape v3 to test atlas. You were given the “clown” role, but continued to say silly things and eventually got banned. The channel has been nuked since then. I’m 80% sure it was you, could have been a different person though idk for sure. @Seru you remember QuackKing on the discord?
bruh i never said that lol. i have and use vapev4. i do not "test" atlas. i play and i say whether or not i get banned