why do some cheaters cry when they get cheated on by other cheaters

tu tu

Social Credit
I mostly laugh since I look legit in replays so I can report ppl and they get banned but I don't get the ban hammer. Idk why tbh. Prolly perfect config with perfect ping. So I get a little mad when someone cheats on me. But all it tells me is that they go risky and well yeah. Get banned :D

Legitgamer

Social Credit
I mostly laugh since I look legit in replays so I can report ppl and they get banned but I don't get the ban hammer. Idk why tbh. Prolly perfect config with perfect ping. So I get a little mad when someone cheats on me. But all it tells me is that they go risky and well yeah. Get banned :D
That is so hypocritical. If you cheat then you give up the right to report others, no matter how "legitly" you are cheating. Reporting others for cheating while you are also one, wow uninstall vape relaunch and then report people.

• No
Reactions: kms
VapeV4

obliging

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
I literally just use an autoclicker and a legit scaffold because people can see 3.01 reach 💀💀

But blatant cheaters kinda suck out all of the juices of the entire fun happening. (Plus they're ALWAYS fucking nicked)

tu tu

Social Credit
That is so hypocritical. If you cheat then you give up the right to report others, no matter how "legitly" you are cheating. Reporting others for cheating while you are also one, wow uninstall vape relaunch and then report people.
..... Nah I wanna cheat alone. Everyone else can go fuck themselves

ukm

Social Credit
fighting fire with fire ive had many times where someone is cheating their nuts off and then i toggle on them and suddenly im the bad guy