Whats the best ghost client?

Whats the best ghost client? (Hypixel BW)

• Total voters
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
For screenshares probably Drip Lite or Karma, for hypixel closet cheating or any server that don't ss vape v4
I hope they fix lite soon as i've heard it doesn't really bypass screenshares anymore. After all its something they promise vape lite to do.

Pqradox

Social Credit
Best utility/best for general cheating- Vape V4
Best for content creators- Vape Lite
Best for unofficial tourneys (if they SS)/rbw- Drip Lite

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I hope they fix lite soon as i've heard it doesn't really bypass screenshares anymore. After all its something they promise vape lite to do.
Since 2017 people say that. But many people still bypass screenshare without any problem.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Since 2017 people say that. But many people still bypass screenshare without any problem.
From what i've heard on here lite currently has a hard time bypassing screenshare tools. Just saw a discussion about it.

Jewlah

Social Credit
It really depends what you use it for. I’d you want a good solid ghost client which is good for SS and undetected, vape lite is a perfect option. For hypixel, vape v4 is a no brained option, doesn’t even compare to other cheats. If you want the best ghost client you can possibly probably get, public, drip lite is a good option. Great features with tons if customizability but is not good for hypixel. Karma is also a good one going off whiteout reviews as it’s made by the main dev of whiteout

Social Credit
bro how? i really dont understand how yall keep saying ur bypassing paladin while im not
run vl as admin(or higher privilege) and replace the file without leaving file changing log after self destruct so no ss tool can tell that u replaced the file cuz there aren't any replacing log on your pc
and don't use feather client as it uses modified forge which will let vl left strings, use lunar though it isn't promised to bypass (but actually bypassed)
that's all

Social Credit
It really depends what you use it for. I’d you want a good solid ghost client which is good for SS and undetected, vape lite is a perfect option. For hypixel, vape v4 is a no brained option, doesn’t even compare to other cheats. If you want the best ghost client you can possibly probably get, public, drip lite is a good option. Great features with tons if customizability but is not good for hypixel. Karma is also a good one going off whiteout reviews as it’s made by the main dev of whiteout
drip lite is overpriced

Jewlah

Social Credit
drip lite is overpriced
i said if you want the best public ghost client you can get. yes, its more than the normal ghost client and may not be worth the money, but when you actually use it you will see how good the client is instead of saying its overpriced like everyone else does when they havnt used it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i said if you want the best public ghost client you can get. yes, its more than the normal ghost client and may not be worth the money, but when you actually use it you will see how good the client is instead of saying its overpriced like everyone else does when they havnt used it.
It is overpriced. Even if its good it isn't worth that much and if someone actually buys it its probably to feel special and be "unique". There are cheaper options that will get you the same thing so..

Jewlah

Social Credit
It is overpriced. Even if its good it isn't worth that much and if someone actually buys it its probably to feel special and be "unique". There are cheaper options that will get you the same thing so..
yeah i do agree its expensive and twice the price the very little advantages it gives you over other clients doesnt make it worth it. yes its better but you really wont be able to tell the difference between a client like entropy or vape lite to drip lite

blackmarket

Social Credit
run vl as admin(or higher privilege) and replace the file without leaving file changing log after self destruct so no ss tool can tell that u replaced the file cuz there aren't any replacing log on your pc
and don't use feather client as it uses modified forge which will let vl left strings, use lunar though it isn't promised to bypass (but actually bypassed)
that's all
how do i replace the file without changing logs can you help me more? im completely new to cheating

Social Credit
yeah i do agree its expensive and twice the price the very little advantages it gives you over other clients doesnt make it worth it. yes its better but you really wont be able to tell the difference between a client like entropy or vape lite to drip lite
anyway not worth it lol

pickledick

Social Credit
drip lite is a good option
the very little advantages it gives you over other clients
Its not, there is no advantage it gives you over any client. Its literally just a massive waste and people have to make up advantages to justify their retarded purchase. No the reach isnt any different, no it doesnt have any features that bypass better