What's the best double clicker?

VapeV4 VapeLite

b0nk

Social Credit
aight so here's the deal, I jitter click, but only round 11 - 13 cps, rarely 14.
but! I want to be able to click 15 cps, and I can't click over the Vape V4 autoclicker cause its not consistent enough.
So I'd like so know if either the Glock clicker double click is undetected ( but the problem is that I use BLC, and it doesn't support BLC ) or if there are any other undetected double clickers.
Thanks!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
aight so here's the deal, I jitter click, but only round 11 - 13 cps, rarely 14.
but! I want to be able to click 15 cps, and I can't click over the Vape V4 autoclicker cause its not consistent enough.
So I'd like so know if either the Glock clicker double click is undetected ( but the problem is that I use BLC, and it doesn't support BLC ) or if there are any other undetected double clickers.
Thanks!
Glock does support blc. Glock is external it works on every version

flushed

Social Credit
for some reason it doesn't work for me, and isn't it detected on mmc, lunar, hypixel and stuff anyway?
no it isnt detected if you use the right settings. i dont know if glock has a "break blocks" option or not but if it doesnt, turning the ac off to break beds or something would be a pain in the ass

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
for some reason it doesn't work for me, and isn't it detected on mmc, lunar, hypixel and stuff anyway?
Nah glock isn't detected. Then again, why are you using a double clicker? Why not just autoclick?

VapeV4 VapeLite

b0nk

Social Credit
Nah glock isn't detected. Then again, why are you using a double clicker? Why not just autoclick?
Aight, I don't autoclick cause I actually like clicking legit, idk why but I just do. But would you know why it won't work on BLC by any chance?