nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Hellowo, I saw so many people worrying about what value/stuff bypassing Hypixle without bans lately, that's why I decided to make a closet/legit bypass guide:

Informations about checks;
- What games Watchdog checks strictly enabled: Skywars, Bedwars & UHC.
- What games have poor checks: Blitz SG, The Pit, Zombies and even more such as Murder Mystery & Build Battle. Watchdog is disabled on Housing as I know.
- What games being checked strictly by staff: The Pit, UHC & Duels (Equal to The Pit).

What staff bans for;
- Packet & Speed Modify
- Packet spam (Example: using AutoArmor with 0 delay)
- Blatant hacking (Fly, 0/0 Velocity, AutoBlock etc.)

What AutoClicker & Velocity values can get you banned;
- Messing up with Vertical value and taking only Vertical velocity
- 40 cps gamer

Tip: Staff doesn't ban for reach unless you start spamming hit packets from 6-8 blocks (Invalid packet spam)

Average Skywars, Bedwars & Blitz SG Configuration for Vape V4;
AutoClicker:
15-15 CPS on Skywars & Blitz SG
9-15 on Bedwars & The Pit
Free to use any settings

AimAssist: Free to use any kind of settings (Staff & Watchdog doesn't have Rotation checks, You can get banned for Packet Spam check If you use packet rotations)
Reach: 3.0-4.5 without enabling any options (You can mess up with options freely but don't enable Misplace option anyway)
Velocity: 50% Horizontal with 100% Vertical within' 100% chance

HitBox:
Max Value: 0.40
Average Value: 0.20-0.25
AutoArmor:
Legit: 180-200 delay
Ghost: 150-160 delay
Closet: 125-150 (140-150 is also good) delay
Blatant: 100-125 delay
KeepSprint: it was working in 2020 without Watchdog/Staff bans, idk working or not currently
AntiBot: Advanced is enabled

NoFall & Criticals: AntiCheat Mode (Idk still bypassing or not)
DISCLAIMER: I DONT TAKE CARE OF ANY BANS CAUSED BY THIS CONFIGURATION.

took 15 mins to write this thread ngl. btw i put this in settings category cuz a sort of settings is shared on this thread, sry for any misspells/mistypes, don't feel free to ask me questions. I don't care about discussion of this thread.
How the fuck are you going to make a guide on how to bypass and then say you don't know if that module bypasses? Also hits above 4.25 are blocked and you will get staff/atlas banned with 4.5 blocks dumbass.

ItzAiko

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
- What games have poor checks: Blitz SG, The Pit, Zombies and even more such as Murder Mystery & Build Battle. Watchdog is disabled on Housing as I know.
- What games being checked strictly by staff: The Pit, UHC & Duels (Equal to The Pit).
Do you know if Watchdog is enabled on Skyblock ? Need use misc features but impact is not available for 1.8.9

Anthonie

Social Credit
Hi! I'm at present during the time spent passing on my settings (imperceptible *assumed so*) soon! Kindly look at them ang pass on any issues concerning them.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Hellowo, I saw so many people worrying about what value/stuff bypassing Hypixle without bans lately, that's why I decided to make a closet/legit bypass guide:

What staff bans for;
- Packet & Speed Modify
- Packet spam (Example: using AutoArmor with 0 delay)
- Blatant hacking (Fly, 0/0 Velocity, AutoBlock etc.)

What AutoClicker & Velocity values can get you banned;
- Messing up with Vertical value and taking only Vertical velocity
- 40 cps gamer

Tip: Staff doesn't ban for reach unless you start spamming hit packets from 6-8 blocks (Invalid packet spam)

Average Skywars, Bedwars & Blitz SG Configuration for Vape V4;
AutoClicker:
15-15 CPS on Skywars & Blitz SG
9-15 on Bedwars & The Pit
Free to use any settings
AimAssist: Free to use any kind of settings (Staff & Watchdog doesn't have Rotation checks, You can get banned for Packet Spam check If you use packet rotations)
Reach: 3.0-4.5 without enabling any options (You can mess up with options freely but don't enable Misplace option anyway)
Velocity: 50% Horizontal with 100% Vertical within' 100% chance

HitBox:
Max Value: 0.40
Average Value: 0.20-0.25
AutoArmor:
Legit: 180-200 delay
Ghost: 150-160 delay
Closet: 125-150 (140-150 is also good) delay
Blatant: 100-125 delay
KeepSprint: it was working in 2020 without Watchdog/Staff bans, idk working or not currently
AntiBot: Advanced is enabled

NoFall & Criticals: AntiCheat Mode (Idk still bypassing or not)
DISCLAIMER: I DONT TAKE CARE OF ANY BANS CAUSED BY THIS CONFIGURATION.

took 15 mins to write this thread ngl. btw i put this in settings category cuz a sort of settings is shared on this thread, sry for any misspells/mistypes, don't feel free to ask me questions. I don't care about discussion of this thread.
this post single handedly gave me stage 5 autism