what reach is unbannable and always will

Minxx

Social Credit
Most servers cant detect 3.1. for some reason 3.1 don't get me banned on minemen.

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '17
i use 3.3 on hypixel with no issues on my main w rank n shit u should b fine

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
On Hypixel? Anything below 4.0 will probably never be detected.
2 years ago I would’ve told you they would never patch damage flies. 1 1/2 years ago I would’ve told you they’d never patch inv move. 1 year ago I would’ve told you they’d never add pingspoof checks. 6 months ago I would’ve told you they’d never add rotations checks. 3 weeks ago I would’ve told you they’d never add vertical velocity checks. At this point them adding a reach check for 3.5 and above wouldn’t surprise me.

Pqradox

Social Credit
2 years ago I would’ve told you they would never patch damage flies. 1 1/2 years ago I would’ve told you they’d never patch inv move. 1 year ago I would’ve told you they’d never add pingspoof checks. 6 months ago I would’ve told you they’d never add rotations checks. 3 weeks ago I would’ve told you they’d never add vertical velocity checks. At this point them adding a reach check for 3.5 and above wouldn’t surprise me.
Lmao most of those things have already been detected by like almost every other server for ages. Reach has never been detected by any non-practice server in minecraft history.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Lmao most of those things have already been detected by like almost every other server for ages.
Hence me pointing out how surprising it was that hypixel finally did something about it.
Reach has never been detected by any non-practice server in minecraft history.
gommehd, mineplex has checks for 3.7 or above hence dort making a combat disabler, and others that I cba to list.

pickledick

Social Credit
hypixel has had vertical velocity checks for over a year. damage flies have been on/off patched for ages. none of this is new and most of the stuff they added like inv move checks are brain dead easy to patch, and the rest has been on other servers for 5+ years. the hysteria around this recently is hilarious because its literally nothing