what is it like being screenshared?

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
When you are screenshared they look at your google chrome passwords, emails, and your ip and they sell it on the deep web if you don’t admit to cheating

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
what is it like being screenshared?
Screenshares were already very intrusive, but they are even more so now. Staff will look into history, downloads, etc. Sadly, most of the best cheats right now cannot be detected in ss, so the focus has strayed farther away from detecting cheats, and more toward detecting deleted files and bypass methods. As it strays farther and farther from cheat detections, there are more and more false bans, and honestly ssing was a terrible idea to begin with. Thankfully, many servers are moving away from screensharing.

idc9999

Social Credit
i think in a few years, everyones gonna be closet cheating cause of microsoft account and overall every1 is cheating so imma do it to stuff so i think servers are gonna start allowing closet cheating and just that idk, maybe reach above 3.3 is now alloed? lmao screensharing wont prob be a thing in a few years is the point

Veraux

Social Credit
i think in a few years, everyones gonna be closet cheating cause of microsoft account and overall every1 is cheating so imma do it to stuff so i think servers are gonna start allowing closet cheating and just that idk, maybe reach above 3.3 is now alloed? lmao screensharing wont prob be a thing in a few years is the point
Cheating won’t ever be allowed lol