What has this Forum become

ImABird

Social Credit
So I left this forum nearly 2 months ago and I came back and everything is even worse than before(I thought that would be impossible) there are several posts from JSPeg8 (last poll was something with furrys or smth) and now this feather client is hyped up although it's just a Forge launcher ;-;
Anyway Goodbye see you later (maybe)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It’s been bad since September, I’m pretty sure all the lurkers started to follow the same antics as jspeg because this wasn’t a problem until I told him abt the forums (on discord.)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
What wrong with it

Only thing I noticed is its Hella boring
I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it, do whatever you enjoy. The one issue with it is when people actually have a question about the client, then the post is filled with a 2 page argument about something irrelevant. It makes responding to it pointless and any useful information gets buried.

.Shucks

Social Credit
I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it, do whatever you enjoy. The one issue with it is when people actually have a question about the client, then the post is filled with a 2 page argument about something irrelevant. It makes responding to it pointless and any useful information gets buried.
True true

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
the forums has being trash when @Hydra come and everyone think they are cool for "closet cheating on hypixel with lunar client", i want to delete my account and blind my eyes.
For good luck, theres some non-retard people here

Tylerr

Social Credit
the forums has being trash when @Hydra come and everyone think they are cool for "closet cheating on hypixel with lunar client", i want to delete my account and blind my eyes.
For good luck, theres some non-retard people here
says the forums biggest retard