What 1.7 clients does vape lite inject in?

OwoOwo

Social Credit
Hello can someone tell me what client vape lite injects in.

Lunar patched vape lite from injecting in 1.7.10.
and now only drip lite can be injected i heard

• Sad
Reactions: tux
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hello can someone tell me what client vape lite injects in.

Lunar patched vape lite from injecting in 1.7.10.
and now only drip lite can be injected i heard
Lunar client isn't supported buddy. Use forge to get no issues while injecting/playing.

• Archybot
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
also there are some projects like oldlunarclient or lunar client lite but i havent checked it yet if its injectable or nah

• Wow
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The only people that still use forge are skyblock players bro. Nobody uses forge or vanilla unless they're cheating.
I like this argument because it's something I've already heard on some shitty servers: "If you are not using lunar client, you're cheating".

It always has been possible to cheat on lunar client.
Back in 2018, when cheatbreaker was released many youtubers said "if you're using anything beside of cheatbreaker, you're cheating", while it has been bypassed the same day of the released of cheatbreaker to the public.

Now go on Lunar client and join some Hypixel lobbies / matches and let me know if you still believe only 1% of the community uses it.
(Players with the lunar logo on the left of their name are lunar users)
I went on hypixel since on mmc it didn't show the lunar logo for some reason.

As you see on those screenshots, most of the people aren't on lunar client. Probably on other launchers, or probably on forge/vanilla.

2022-07-23_17.30.34.png
2022-07-23_17.32.14.png

• Archybot
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It's just more likely if you're on forge that you're cheating
That argument is not valid because there's many other cheats that work on lunar client or others launchers. so it's not true. It's not because you're on forge that you're cheating, and it's not because you're on lunar client that you're legit and vice-versa.

• Haha
VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Most of people use forge, there's not even 1% of the pvp community that use lunar client or badlion client.
In strictly the pvp community, I’d say the forge is the minority. It depends what you consider the pvp community, but still, it’s 100% not less than 1%.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
In strictly the pvp community, I’d say the forge is the minority. It depends what you consider the pvp community, but still, it’s 100% not less than 1%.
That debate doesn't make sense now since fanny is banned. Strangely half of the time when I'm arguing with someone he's banned not a long time after.