What’s ur biggest fkdr alt

fkdr

• Total voters

FKDR

Social Credit
My biggest baddest scariest f k d r is bigger than the biggest scary 1000 f k d r.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
My biggest baddest scariest f k d r is bigger than the biggest scary 1000 f k d r.
You're gonna laugh at it but my biggest FKDR was 18 😂 , although in 9/10 or at least 8/10 of my games , i destroy almost all the beds myself and i'm pretty good , sometimes just shit happens and i lose my bed , and then im playing against some kids who will either use fireballs or kbsticks or they'll just run for 10+ mins (honestly)..

FKDR

Social Credit
You're gonna laugh at it but my biggest FKDR was 18 😂 , although in 9/10 or at least 8/10 of my games , i destroy almost all the beds myself and i'm pretty good , sometimes just shit happens and i lose my bed , and then im playing against some kids who will either use fireballs or kbsticks or they'll just run for 10+ mins (honestly)..
This is why you kill them before they can do this.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
What’s ur solo strat? I’ll share mine after I hear yours
Well i don't really have a strat , i'm just getting like 12-16 iron or even 8 (depending on the map) and start with side rushing , then from there i'm going to the next insland then next then next etc.. im dying only 1-2 times per game (average) so yeah this strategy is working for me but not for high ws / fkdr tho.

FKDR

Social Credit
Well i don't really have a strat , i'm just getting like 12-16 iron or even 8 (depending on the map) and start with side rushing , then from there i'm going to the next insland then next then next etc.. im dying only 1-2 times per game (average) so yeah this strategy is working for me but not for high ws / fkdr tho.
my strat: cover bed with one layer wool then siderush then come back to base and (you should be able to afford iron armor) buy iron armor, go to my diamond gen and get prot and trap and always keep tabs on where everyone is in the game. Then I rush through the diamond gen and break their bed. (If the two teams on either sides of you have broken a bed then go to that team) you should be able to take out everyone in the game from then on.
here is a video of my with a 100 fkdr

ieatballslots

Social Credit
my strat: cover bed with one layer wool then siderush then come back to base and (you should be able to afford iron armor) buy iron armor, go to my diamond gen and get prot and trap and always keep tabs on where everyone is in the game. Then I rush through the diamond gen and break their bed. (If the two teams on either sides of you have broken a bed then go to that team) you should be able to take out everyone in the game from then on.
semi blatant actually and you fricking have 21 wins on that account, no way you have 100 fkdr on that

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Are you on lc or forge

ieatballslots

Social Credit
you are actually so jealous it’s kinda funny. My main account is probably 30x your star and fkdr
yes you do cuz im not a fat fuck that only plays hypixel against shits, also with the setts your using its hella funny that your trash talking for being bad