We won..

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Does your collective age equate to five years old? You're out here celebrating someone getting banned due to boosting their fucking reaction score. Layers upon layers of degeneracy.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
It would be a great idea to archive this post and sign up to one of those services that sends you a message 10 years in the future via email or otherwise.
Agreed, retard thinks his shit opinion is actually important and that a single person cares LOL
Listen to me: do that and once your testicles have dropped at last, or dare I suggest you've made some personal growth after this point, you will remind yourself of the little shithead you once were. And you'll be glad to find that shithead gone; long since drowned in the sea of your soul. LOL.

.Shucks

Social Credit
Omg
It would be a great idea to archive this post and sign up to one of those services that sends you a message 10 years in the future via email or otherwise.

Listen to me: do that and once your testicles have dropped at last, or dare I suggest you've made some personal growth after this point, you will remind yourself of the little shithead you once were. And you'll be glad to find that shithead gone; long since drowned in the sea of your soul. LOL.
Stfu retard so many of apes like you that think they hold any form of superiority. Youre a loser, don't ever talk to me again, and if I have to say it again to get it through your thick skull.. your opinion is unimportant and meaningless 🦧

I would like to add a comment about your pfp, you have Stalin as your pfp and tell me to grow up, why don't you grow up? You have the personality and mental capacity of a 7th grader with a concerning addiction to communism and reddit please seek help. It's hilarious a (what I presume to be) Manchild is talking shit to me. If youre even the slightest bit over the age of 12 you need serious professional attention/care

Don't make a comment with a rebuttal I don't want to hear it. never speak to me again

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Quit it with your "opinions don't matter" line of thought. That's some return to the chaotic infancy of the universe type of bullshit. My opinions are what you make of them. Literally all of what you wrote is filler. Not a speck of meaningful discussion. It's just cavemen batting one another over the head with you, isn't it?

.Shucks

Social Credit
Quit it with your "opinions don't matter" line of thought. That's some return to the chaotic infancy of the universe type of bullshit. My opinions are what you make of them. Literally all of what you wrote is filler. Not a speck of meaningful discussion. It's just cavemen batting one another over the head with you, isn't it?
More of this garbage lmfao shut up youre insufferable you need some self reflection that's all in going to say to you. You're annoying and refuse to use your brain if you have access to one 😖