watchdog rumors?

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
like a week ago there were rumors on watchdog being updated, are they true or just bs bc i wanna use reach and velo on duels

Rases

Social Credit
probably should use high settings in duels. Also check your mods folder and delete all suspicious mods. They have added a bunch to watchdog blacklist

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
apparently they updated it so lower settings flag (like 3.5 80%) but it wont dog you, only flag to staff

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
True, I personally don't even see watchdog evolving knowing how shit it is.
They don’t want it to evolve, if they started banning closet cheaters they would lose 50% of their revenue. They know this too, they could probably care less about cheating since it doesn’t effect sales. (Maybe different for blatant cheating because of alts.)

xypings

Social Credit
Stop spreading false information I played with 3.6 reach and 50 velo a few days ago and never got banned.
alright faggot, wait a month, cant assume by few days like they care enough and fast to ban cheaters lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
alright faggot, wait a month, cant assume by few days like they care enough and fast to ban cheaters lol
No need to, flagging to staff isn’t effective because of how many players there are also 3.5 would false flag because of the lag.

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Stop spreading false information I played with 3.6 reach and 50 velo a few days ago and never got banned.
hey man, it's not my fault u guys are the only people I've met that are stupid enough to not realize when there's an update. it's only in duels and if you ask any well known hypixel closeted they can confirm

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
hey man, it's not my fault u guys are the only people I've met that are stupid enough to not realize when there's an update. it's only in duels and if you ask any well known hypixel closeted they can confirm
I know when there's a fucking update lmao and I can ask any known hypixel cheater and they will say otherwise and I tested it myself

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Shut the fuck up retarded gay nibber I will fill your cum dripping mouth with the squirted shit from your mother's ass and her buttplug
get new insults retarded ass nigga you say the same shit over and over again at least be funny.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
There is 0 chance that watchdog has updated their autoban. I use 4.25 reach and 10-15 autoclicker on my main at least twice a week and have not been banned

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
They don’t want it to evolve, if they started banning closet cheaters they would lose 50% of their revenue. They know this too, they could probably care less about cheating since it doesn’t effect sales. (Maybe different for blatant cheating because of alts.)
Agreed, I think this type of thinking is why lunar and badlion stop trying to patch clients injecting into them because they deff could if they really wanted to

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Agreed, I think this type of thinking is why lunar and badlion stop trying to patch clients injecting into them because they deff could if they really wanted to
Yeah that's probably why Lunar Client removed their client side anti-cheat lol