W-Tap settings

ThatCheatsGonnaGod

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Im pretty new to Vape Client and wanted to ask what are some good but still legit w tab settings and should i activate the perfect hit setting (the cheat that makes the autoclicker hit perfect for combos) in autoclicker or is it not good.(playing on hypixel).And maybe if u have a website to get free or cheap mc accounts if i get banned.

SoulFlow

Social Credit
Im pretty new to Vape Client and wanted to ask what are some good but still legit w tab settings and should i activate the perfect hit setting (the cheat that makes the autoclicker hit perfect for combos) in autoclicker or is it not good.(playing on hypixel).And maybe if u have a website to get free or cheap mc accounts if i get banned.
dont use it, it sometimes makes you stop sprinting during combats

Simpl

Social Credit
W-tap isnt consistent as people have different pings