VPN with vape?

VapeItUpYall

Social Credit
I want to use a vpn with vape, so I don't get ip ban on some servers, but the ones I used, made it so I can't use profiles, like public profiles. So what I'm asking is, is there some special vpn I need, can I use a free vpn, and is there a special way to use it? Like inject vape first then open vpn, or open vpn then open game and inject.

Untethered

Social Credit
Yes inject vape first then open VPN and login using InGameAccountSwitcher mod. I use Windscribe lol and it works every time (no banned IPs) and it’s conpletely free with 10gb of data which is more than enough.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Yes inject vape first then open VPN and login using InGameAccountSwitcher mod. I use Windscribe lol and it works every time (no banned IPs) and it’s conpletely free with 10gb of data which is more than enough.
hey, i use windscribe too! but doesn't it only come with 2gb/month?
also just curious? do you get your accounts from an alt shop? if so, what alt shop do you recommend? thanks :)

Untethered

Social Credit
hey, i use windscribe too! but doesn't it only come with 2gb/month?
also just curious? do you get your accounts from an alt shop? if so, what alt shop do you recommend? thanks :)
You have to rate Windscribe as 5 stars or post an advert on twitter or something I can’t remember to get 10gb data for free every month. I use revamp alts. It’s literally the best cos I bought 75 for $1.50 and 73 worked and about 70 were unbanned on Hypixel!

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
You have to rate Windscribe as 5 stars or post an advert on twitter or something I can’t remember to get 10gb data for free every month. I use revamp alts. It’s literally the best cos I bought 75 for $1.50 and 73 worked and about 70 were unbanned on Hypixel!
Thanks so much!

VapeItUpYall

Social Credit
heyy, I did the exact same, I was just wondering if there were any better way of doing it and I use windscribe too
And you get 10gb everytime you make a new account, you don't have to do anything.