Vape v4

tryhard123

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
A month ago I bought vape lite and it lowers a lot of fps apart from the fact that you had to always have the .exe open. Now I want to buy vape v4 but I want to know if it lowers fps or not since as it is an internal client I think it is not necessary to have the .exe open, but I want to be sure before buying it

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
A month ago I bought vape lite and it lowers a lot of fps apart from the fact that you had to always have the .exe open. Now I want to buy vape v4 but I want to know if it lowers fps or not since as it is an internal client I think it is not necessary to have the .exe open, but I want to be sure before buying it
Both are internal..?

It’ll be the same. I personally see no difference in fps.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
As far as I know the difference shouldn't be noticeable, assuming you don't have any render modules enabled. If there is a noticeable difference then that might indicate some issues.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
using old gui and not enabling text gui gives better performance on vape v4 also buy it with the code "merryzz" to save %10 😋 https://www.vape.gg/merryzz

• Love
Reactions: U7f