Vape V4 Support for 1.17.1

buz

Social Credit
A while ago I bought a sub to vape lite, I liked it, and the ability to use it with newer Minecraft versions. Now i want to buy vape v4, and i am going to, because of the price for lifetime, I would really love to have vape v4 support for 1.17.1 because me and my friends like to play on anarchy smps (like the dream smp but not scripted). i am still going to buy it ASAP wether or not it gets 1.17.1 support btw.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Vape is not for 1.9+ bruh
then why does it support 1.12.2?
A while ago I bought a sub to vape lite, I liked it, and the ability to use it with newer Minecraft versions. Now i want to buy vape v4, and i am going to, because of the price for lifetime, I would really love to have vape v4 support for 1.17.1 because me and my friends like to play on anarchy smps (like the dream smp but not scripted). i am still going to buy it ASAP wether or not it gets 1.17.1 support btw.
for anarchy don't use vape it's shit, use a client made for that like metor

Rases

Social Credit
nibber vape is for 1.8 pvp it only supports 1.12.2 for retarded kids who want to use this client on 2b2t cause they're retarded as fuck just like this kid right here (the op)
Actually I think the best minecraft version for hypixel skyblock is 1.12.2

buz

Social Credit
nibber vape is for 1.8 pvp it only supports 1.12.2 for retarded kids who want to use this client on 2b2t cause they're retarded as fuck just like this kid right here (the op)
i never said i wanted to use a fucking 1.8 ghost client on 2b2t xd