Vape v4 settings for hypixel

beafy

Social Credit
yo I just bought vape v4 I've been hearing alot of stuff with hypixel's moderation and stuff and was wondering if there are any settings that are known to be safe atm for op duels and etc.

ScaniaKing326

Social Credit
Reach 3.1 Autoclicker 12-14 cps killaura attack speed 2.5-7.5 range 2.9-3.1 legit aura aimbot 3.0 velocity 10 % anticombo antibot - advanced

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Reach 3.1 Autoclicker 12-14 cps killaura attack speed 2.5-7.5 range 2.9-3.1 legit aura aimbot 3.0 velocity 10 % anticombo antibot - advanced
killaura, really bruh, people are getting banned using 3.3 reach and you wanna use kill aura he asked for closet settings not retarded settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
velo at 90 is almost useless but ig u can have it on for that extra advantage, i think people are only getting banned because they are being retarded like this kid who thinks its safe to use killaura when people are getting banned for 3.3

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
as far as im aware the anticheat still doesn't ban for obv settings but it makes a lot more logs instead, and the staff are way more active in checking replays and ac logs. I recommend you use something low like 3.0-3.2 range with every check except misplace enabled, velocity should be in the 90% to 100% range (only change horizontal setting)
they wont ban for ac they will ban for toggle sneak, also combo mode is a bad one to turn on it looks obvious with 3.2

TheDevil

Social Credit
Bro fuck off. Those are my settings I use. I am just recommending settings,
There is nothing wrong with doing that.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Bro fuck off. Those are my settings I use. I am just recommending settings,
There is nothing wrong with doing that.
You suggested not going under 97 in hypixel…. The worst anti cheat in the game they are kinda right, that is stupid

vec.

Social Credit
velo at 90 is almost useless but ig u can have it on for that extra advantage, i think people are only getting banned because they are being retarded like this kid who thinks its safe to use killaura when people are getting banned for 3.3
90 velo is not almost useless what are you talking about?