Vape V4 on Badlion Client (LATEST UPDATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pqradox

Social Credit
Here's how you inject vape into BLC with the latest update:

- Get vape v4.04 (newest version of vape)
- Launch BLC in NORMAL MODE (not debug mode)
- Once you get to the menu screen, inject vape. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, ONLY INJECT VAPE WHILE IN THE MENU SCREEN. DOING IT WHILE PLAYING THE GAME WILL CAUSE VAPE TO CRASH.
- Vape should successfully inject into BLC.

sed

Social Credit
Just inject into lunar, lunar is much better and v4 now has lunar support with ac off
I'm just scared to use it on decent servers. When v4 was first supported for blc I got almost instant banned on really low settings which otherwise wouldn't get you banned.

Poggers

Social Credit

- Once you get to the menu screen, inject vape. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, ONLY INJECT VAPE WHILE IN THE MENU SCREEN. DOING IT WHILE PLAYING THE GAME WILL CAUSE VAPE TO CRASH.
put this in toturiols

Pqradox

Social Credit
Same dude I can’t login to anything
wdym by that. What message returns after you inject? It's probably not a problem with vape if you get disconnected from the servers or something, usually that means either a connection error or you need to change your device's configs.

moony

Social Credit

Can i play on BAC protected servers without getting banned ?

Pqradox

Social Credit
with Badlion Client and no Badlion Client ban btw
You'd still get banned if the anticheat detects your hacks obviously. This tutorial is just for injecting vape into BLC, it's not meant for bypassing anticheats.

Saprix

Social Credit

it tells me no minecraft found

Pqradox

Social Credit
Just inject into lunar, lunar is much better and v4 now has lunar support with ac off
Eh some people prefer BLC because it has more mods. Also lunar will probably patch it soon while BLC will probably take another 2 years or so to patch the new bypasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.