Vape v4 no-hit glitch (hypixel)

Secret

Social Credit
Hello there as some of you may have found out Hypixel did an update to their anti-cheat which was release at the same time the UHC update came out.
In this update they are going from client to client fixing some little things here and there to make it way harder to cheat. (next on the list is novoline)
With this new anti-cheat you're gonna get the no-hit glitch waaaay more often if you're a killaura user. autoblocking isn't gonna work anymore and you will overall not hit players anymore. I KNOW this is the case with ka but i'm not sure about autoclickers/hitboxes.
I've heard alot of other vape users in the UHC community talk about this and wanted to spread the word so the devs can look further into it and perhaps fix it.
MY ka settings are:
APS: 8.4-12.1
SwitchDelay: 400
Swing Range: 4.2
AttackRange: 4.2
Max Angle: 310
Max Target: 1 (should always be 1)
Switch
Distace
Silent
Usually autoblock on but it's impossible to play with right now
Attack throught walls on
the rest off
If more people are getting this please reply down here with your settings and if you're not getting it please lmk which settings this isn't a thing with.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
1. This problem w/ autoblock is on vape's side of things, not with hypixel. Autoblock on v4 currently just doesn't work. The current fix, is to J=just use v3.
2. I'd reccomend turning your switch delay up; if it's too low, you'll get dogged.
3. I wouldn't autoblock, if you're on your main, for the next few months. There's a shitton of mods speccing games, and replays are out.