Coolkid123

Social Credit
Are both vape v4 and vape lite ghost clients? Can they bypass screen shares (cavepvp). Will it get detected on CavePVP, ViperMC, Sagepvp, and other hcf servers? Also will it get detected on Hypixel. What are the best settings for Vipermc or cave pvp?

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
ok so v4 is hybrid client both blatant and ghost not meant to bypass screenshares. lite is ghost client that can bypass ss with assuming you are using a supported client. some settings may but not limited to, will get you banned so just ask for specific modules. i would say 8-14 autoclicker for both. i have not played on those servers so dont take the ac settings for word, <7h(v4 speed) / <70h(lite speed). also specify others modules settings (if any).

holy shit the is more writing than essays i usually do.

Coolkid123

Social Credit
ok so v4 is hybrid client both blatant and ghost not meant to bypass screenshares. lite is ghost client that can bypass ss with assuming you are using a supported client. some settings may but not limited to, will get you banned so just ask for specific modules. i would say 8-14 autoclicker for both. i have not played on those servers so dont take the ac settings for word, <7h(v4 speed) / <70h(lite speed). also specify others modules settings (if any).

holy shit the is more writing than essays i usually do.
ok thanks but what does it mean if something is a hybrid client?

bruhpoop

Social Credit
Are both vape v4 and vape lite ghost clients? Can they bypass screen shares (cavepvp). Will it get detected on CavePVP, ViperMC, Sagepvp, and other hcf servers? Also will it get detected on Hypixel. What are the best settings for Vipermc or cave pvp?
vape lite bypasses and vape v4 doesnt u should be good on all those servers that you listed idk about sagepvp tho but ye