Vape v4 aim assistant "issue"

ItsMyco

Social Credit
I personally play on 30 sensitivity and the aim assistant just basically does nothing even when on 100 which is kinda useless. And the game goes crazy when I put it on 100 sensitivity. Im not gonna make my DPI like 10 or something, does anyone have a solution to that where I can use aim assistant on the actual 100 percent where its super fast?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
100 speed should be fast even low sens...? Record a video and upload to streamable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I personally play on 30 sensitivity and the aim assistant just basically does nothing even when on 100 which is kinda useless. And the game goes crazy when I put it on 100 sensitivity. Im not gonna make my DPI like 10 or something, does anyone have a solution to that where I can use aim assistant on the actual 100 percent where its super fast?
Check out my signature (below message) for a guide on how to calculate aimassist speed. I think 6 is good for 100% sensitivity.

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
Minecraft 2 isn’t supported yet