Vape V3 Text GUI Improvement

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
When Text GUI is enabled in Vape V3, it shows what cheats you have on. This is extremely helpful for people who uses binds to play (For example, if I see a moderator in a game I just press “B” to disable my reach). Also, this helps with seeing what cheats do you have on and have off.
However, there is a downside to this-when taking a screenshot, it doesn’t hide the text. There should be an option to hide the Text GUI when you take a screenshot. If the option is off, the Text GUI will be in the screenshot, if the option is on, the Text GUI wouldn’t.

Why
If you see something interesting that you want to take a screenshot of, having this option on would be way better if you don’t want other people to know you’re cheating. For example, if I win an UHC game, taking a screenshot would hide the Text GUI and make it so that I can send it to people and they won’t know I cheated to win. It’s basically a pretty neat idea for closet cheaters

TL;DR:
Option to hide the Text GUI when taking a screenshot for closet cheaters who wants to share their screenshot

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Yeah it'd be cool if we can at least bind it to a key, so we can just toggle off faster. This reminded me of how I used to remove the text GUI from my screenshots with Photoshop lmao

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Necroposting, but I just realized that this post hit 3.6k views and is on #3 top views, wth?