Vape V3 Minemen

ShensuZ

Social Credit
Good evening to you all, it's probably been done and redone before, but I'd like to know if it's really worth to use VapeV3 on Minemen. And if so, what are the safest options (I have an account with a Rank I'd like to avoid getting banned).

ShensuZ

Social Credit
No other options on is available? Just the reach? I was using an autoclick at 14 15 Cps constant for more than a year nobody ever told me anything, if I put the same number on Vape's autoclick, it would be different "clicks" ? What I mean is that the Vape V3 autoclick remains the same Autoclick as an other autoclick for example

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
In vape v3 and vape lite, there is an extra randomization, to bypass anticheats.
For my self i use 3.04 - 3.08 on mmc, i have been ss'd only 1 time with it.

Corxeas

Social Credit
Good evening to you all, it's probably been done and redone before, but I'd like to know if it's really worth to use VapeV3 on Minemen. And if so, what are the safest options (I have an account with a Rank I'd like to avoid getting banned).
I used 3.2 on mmc with vape v3 and i got on leaderboards and I have not been banned yet. But go with the safest settings.