Vape V2 Or Vape Lite? What Should I buy?

Vape V2 Or Vape Lite?

• Total voters

GoodWillHunting

Social Credit
Hey, I was curious of what I should buy when it comes to Vape V2, or Vape Lite. I know it most likely comes down to preference, but I really want to confirm on the best decision. Right now I am leaning towards Vape V2 because I like the one-time purchase, but it seems Vape Lite is more hard to detect in game and on screenshares, which seems more appealing. I mainly want to be able to use this client without getting caught and if I do, having something to lean on to prevent a ban during a screenshare. I need your opinions, please.

Thanks, Will :)

GoodWillHunting

Social Credit
As you know, V2 is more detectable in Screenshares since it is A internal client that injects into minecraft. Because of this it leaves strings in Java. Since Lite is external it is 100% Screenshare proof. V2 has blatant modules like, Bhop, killaura etc. But still has the regular ghost client modules like AutoClicker and stuff. Lite is only for the necessary modules. From what I'm reading. I would suggest Lite for you.
Thanks, your reply helped me a lot. :)

GoodWillHunting

Social Credit
As you know, V2 is more detectable in Screenshares since it is A internal client that injects into minecraft. Because of this it leaves strings in Java. Since Lite is external it is 100% Screenshare proof. V2 has blatant modules like, Bhop, killaura etc. But still has the regular ghost client modules like AutoClicker and stuff. Lite is only for the necessary modules. From what I'm reading. I would suggest Lite for you.
I think I might do a Vape Light Subscription just to see how I like it.