Vape Tweaker

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
@Manthe You should hire these people. With arithmo gone, vape hasn't had a blatant bypass update it months. I can vouch for hazsi and dort being extremely knowledgeable about bypasses (both work on top tier blatant clients, essentially the modern-day arithmos). It would be awesome for them because they would make money off of this project, good for you to attract more customers that want hypixel bypasses, and good for vape users that want the good old days back where you could toggle bhop on other cheaters.
Arithmo didn't leave.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
Then why do most of them bypass still
because theyre made good, and hypixel fails to patch them but speed autobans if u use it for 2 seconds. scaffold only works with no sprint and cant tower + flags, antivoid doesnt work at all, autoarmor flags/bans, invwalk autobans, cheststealer bans, noslown bans if u jump. thats most of them bypassing for u ?

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
I use them frequently on my main. You’ll get banned if you use shit settings like low delay of course
I guess then you're right, the settings i tested it on was also really low settings and still got banned havent tried everything.

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
I don’t think anyone is going to get banned from anything. I have no idea what it is or does but I’m not against the idea of community driven features, it’s our fault for not having some sort of public api. With that being said anything like that can easily be malicious or not even real, I have no idea. In any case something like that isn’t just a tos thing, but more directly it is a copyright violation, it’s a derivative even if it contains nothing of ours(to answer that question). I’m not saying that would be enforced but there’s certainly no permission or endorsement given.
summary: manthe ok and manthe say copyright infringement or something