Vape Tweaker

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
What's interesting is that they've already dodged common sense by NOT asking for permission to make this, it's still a modification of a paid product and that's asking for trouble. This also puts into question the legitimacy and safety of this "tweak" so don't cry if you get ratted
why would they ask for permission to make a tweaked version of something they paid for and its not like its made by randoms its made by dort and the dortware devs

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
why would they ask for permission to make a tweaked version of something they paid for and its not like its made by randoms its made by dort and the dortware devs
You buy the access to use the cheat, not to make a shitty version. And dort has made a bot net in the past so tbh I won't use this "version" of vape, I want to keep my pc alive.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
You buy the access to use the cheat, not to make a shitty version. And dort has made a bot net in the past so tbh I won't use this "version" of vape, I want to keep my pc alive.
a "shitty version" its literally vape with an added disabler, working invwalk, working speed working scaffold and more lol i dont care if u use it and its FREE if u already bought v4 what dont you understand

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
a "shitty version" its literally vape with an added disabler, working invwalk, working speed working scaffold and more lol i dont care if u use it and its FREE if u already bought v4 what dont you understand
Probably because "tweak" versions are against the TOS? editing anything inside the vape client i.e. adding/removing code inside it, is against the TOS.

And downloading vape outside of vape.gg is something I won't do in my life, and also a thing that everybody shouldn't do.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
The answer to this question is copyright and intellectual property.

It's basic legal mumbo jumbo that should be painfully obvious to anyone, really. Modifying the client by disassembling does fall under ToS violation anyway, if you want to make something for Vape maybe contact the developers?

If these people know this I doubt they're the dortware developers at all, this shouldn't even be something to explain
nigga i dont give a fuck oh my god

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
Probably because "tweak" versions are against the TOS? editing anything inside the vape client i.e. adding/removing code inside it, is against the TOS.

And downloading vape outside of vape.gg is something I won't do in my life, and also a thing that everybody shouldn't do.
i dont care if youre scared to download it i really dont its not like im here to promote it im here to ask MANTHE a question not retards from the forums

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I don’t think anyone is going to get banned from anything. I have no idea what it is or does but I’m not against the idea of community driven features, it’s our fault for not having some sort of public api. With that being said anything like that can easily be malicious or not even real, I have no idea. In any case something like that isn’t just a tos thing, but more directly it is a copyright violation, it’s a derivative even if it contains nothing of ours(to answer that question). I’m not saying that would be enforced but there’s certainly no permission or endorsement given.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
I don’t think anyone is going to get banned from anything. I have no idea what it is or does but I’m not against the idea of community driven features, it’s our fault for not having some sort of public api. With that being said anything like that can easily be malicious or not even real, I have no idea. In any case something like that isn’t just a tos thing, but more directly it is a copyright violation, it’s a derivative even if it contains nothing of ours(to answer that question). I’m not saying that would be enforced but there’s certainly no permission or endorsement given.
basically all it is is a tweaked launcher that still uses v4 accounts so its not a free cracked version or anything like that, mostly for blatant modules
Added new Vape features - [MODULE] Added Disabler - [MODULE] Added back removed FastFly module - [MODULE] Added back removed BowAimbot module - [MODULE] Added unused FastConsume module - [MODULE] Added unused Regen module - [MODULE] Added NoSlow bypass modes

i think you should think about getting haszi on the dev team to replace your blatant module dev since he no longer updates them

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Misinformation
@Manthe You should hire these people. With arithmo rarely updating, vape hasn't had a blatant bypass update it months. I can vouch for hazsi and dort being extremely knowledgeable about bypasses (both work on top tier blatant clients, essentially the modern-day arithmos). It would be awesome for them because they would make money off of this project, good for you to attract more customers that want hypixel bypasses, and good for vape users that want the good old days back where you could toggle bhop on other cheaters.

Last edited:
VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
@Manthe You should hire these people. With arithmo gone, vape hasn't had a blatant bypass update it months. I can vouch for hazsi and dort being extremely knowledgeable about bypasses (both work on top tier blatant clients, essentially the modern-day arithmos). It would be awesome for them because they would make money off of this project, good for you to attract more customers that want hypixel bypasses, and good for vape users that want the good old days back where you could toggle bhop on other cheaters.
not only knowledgeable but also trusted and worked on many other clients