Vape Subscription

mordziaty420

Social Credit
If I buy a Vape V4 one-time now for $35 then when V5 comes out will I have to buy again or will the subscription stay with me?

flushed

Social Credit
If I buy a Vape V4 one-time now for $35 then when V5 comes out will I have to buy again or will the subscription stay with me?
if youre NOT buying the subscription plan for lite, you are entitled to the updates for the clients. so yes it will be free.

Delyanven

Social Credit
It's worth noting that the thread you mentioned is from three years ago, so the information might have changed since then. Typically, vape models get updated over time, and you may need to purchase a newer version separately when it's released.
However, to stay current with the latest vaping products and possible subscription services, you can still check out reputable bong websites. They might have a range of vaping options and subscription services available now.
Keep in mind that the vaping industry evolves rapidly, so it's a good idea to research the latest offerings and deals to ensure you're getting the best value for your vaping needs.

bru

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
It's worth noting that the thread you mentioned is from three years ago, so the information might have changed since then. Typically, vape models get updated over time, and you may need to purchase a newer version separately when it's released.
However, to stay current with the latest vaping products and possible subscription services, you can still check out reputable bong websites. They might have a range of vaping options and subscription services available now.
Keep in mind that the vaping industry evolves rapidly, so it's a good idea to research the latest offerings and deals to ensure you're getting the best value for your vaping needs.
why is chatgpt necroposting on vape forums