Vape on badlion client

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm seeing a lot of people having issues with blc and vape. I've also had *some* issues with crashes but I'm gonna show you how to fix them.
This is both for Vape V4 and lite.

Here's a few fixes if you're crashing when injecting:
#1: Join a world/multiplayer server and inject (this tip worked for me).
#2: Enable/disable launch minecraft in debug mode.
#3: Inject while in windowed mode.
#4: Disable your antivirus
#5: Open Vape before BLC.
#6: Use unlimited framerate limit while injecting
#7: Run Vape V4 or Vape Lite as an administrator

Here's a few fixes if you're crashing when in game:
#1: Don't use blatant mode.
#2: Don't blockhit with the autoclicker (for some reason, this crashes for me on V4 only)
#3: Don't use consistient cps, make it more randomized.

PS: If you're still having issues after following those tips, send a message here/in dms and I'll try to help you out.
Don't contact me for bugs regarding visuals (ESP, tracers, nametags etc.). Also state the Vape edition you're using (V4 or Lite).

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm seeing a lot of people having issues with blc and vape. I've also had *some* issues with crashes but I'm gonna show you how to fix them.

#2: Don't blockhit with the autoclicker (for some reason, this crashes for me on V4 only)

PS: If you're still having issues after following those tips, send a message here/in dms and I'll try to help you out.
Don't contact me for bugs regarding visuals (ESP, tracers, nametags etc.). Also state the Vape edition you're using (V4 or Lite).
Updated crash solutions for like the 2nd time today lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Just found this out because I started crashing while recording a video, if you use debug mode run Vape Lite with administrator permissions for it to inject/try to inject. It also gives you a higher chance of injecting.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Just to clarify, if Vape Lite gets past the 8th stage without crashes you're gonna inject (I believe it's stage 13 for Vape V4).

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Also if your PC seems to be freezing when recording with Lite, turn esp off. For some reason it happens to me. You should use nametags instead.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

DimaOG

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
good, but it still crashes for me. I suspect this is some function in the combat section

ItsMyco

Social Credit
if u launch vape without blc in a game or world, its gonna white screen, u have o join a server then launch vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
people still use pedo client?
It was 1 person from their team which got fired quickly after he got exposed. Also, if I'm being honest their aesthetic design is 10x better than lunar. I don't see why use it over lunar except if you've got a very shitty pc.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It was 1 person from their team which got fired quickly after he got exposed. Also, if I'm being honest their aesthetic design is 10x better than lunar. I don't see why use it over lunar except if you've got a very shitty pc.
Lunar is still worse for performance, its very unstable.

VapeV4

D OZ

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
+you can add your own mods and it has a pretty nice gui too.

#7: Run Vape V4 or Vape Lite as an administrator

hi so i was having this problem and i try litteraly everything but the thing that fix it to me that i disable the aim assist and also i start inject vape when i be in a server plus in windowed mod(as pogama say in the thread) and enable debugged mode and the other option under it .
but the really change that fix the problem in my situation is turning off the aimassist idk what the reason that make badlion crash when i turn on aim assisst but he does crash the game in blc and for anyone have the same prb try disable aimassisst and do all the thing that pogama say in this helpfull thread
and thanks for all ur efforts man

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
hi so i was having this problem and i try litteraly everything but the thing that fix it to me that i disable the aim assist and also i start inject vape when i be in a server plus in windowed mod(as pogama say in the thread) and enable debugged mode and the other option under it .
but the really change that fix the problem in my situation is turning off the aimassist idk what the reason that make badlion crash when i turn on aim assisst but he does crash the game in blc and for anyone have the same prb try disable aimassisst and do all the thing that pogama say in this helpfull thread
and thanks for all ur efforts man
Send your whole aim assist config.